KSP Mile-High club thread

AddMeGamers

After some great feed back from users this has been turned into the KSP Mile-High club

Requirements : Must be air born when recording start :)

Feel free to post your pics & videos of your ksp flights while air born :D

Every Played KSP at 35,000 feet at 968kph ?

kYFe0KO.jpg

on the way back from USA , and on my last leg from London to prague decide to pull out my laptop and have a quick game of KSP

Edited by AddMeGamers

This Sunday I'm leaving to spend the summer training to get my pilot's license with Air Cadets. I know I'll be playing KSP during what little free time I have. I may even be able to convince a couple of the other cadets to look into the game. Because we clearly won't be doing enough aviation.

Very nice :)

A pilot once posted here that he was playing KSP while at the airport, and in full uniform he kept on crashing spaceplanes into the ground - wish I could find his posts

I wish you could too and let us know what airline he worked for.

This Sunday I'm leaving to spend the summer training to get my pilot's license with Air Cadets. I know I'll be playing KSP during what little free time I have. I may even be able to convince a couple of the other cadets to look into the game. Because we clearly won't be doing enough aviation.

heheheh cool

"Sir, please turn off that laptop"

"NO!!!!! ONE MORE SRB AND I'LL MAKE IT!!!"

Oh the scenarios I think up.

funny thing though, I'd have expected you to be flying a plane, in a plane.

heheheh funnily know body said anything , the crew actually stood behind me and started watching including a bunch of people in the isle .

well was thinking a plane , but with the landing coming up close , the plane would take too long , and the only thing i could do in the time i had would just to get into orbit so i thought getting on the moon would be better :)

posted the video its up :)

Very nice :)

A pilot once posted here that he was playing KSP while at the airport, and in full uniform he kept on crashing spaceplanes into the ground - wish I could find his posts

I remember this!

"a quick game of KSP"

LOL!

Does two hours constitute quick?

Imagine if you had replicated the plane you were in...

I've played railsim while on a train before. Strange feeling.

Does two hours constitute quick?

Imagine if you had replicated the plane you were in...

I've played railsim while on a train before. Strange feeling.

I've done that before...on a short-ish flight, pulled up FS2004 and flew the same flight with the same plane. Time-accelerated a bit so I had time to land before we had to turn off electronics.

I've done that before...on a short-ish flight, pulled up FS2004 and flew the same flight with the same plane. Time-accelerated a bit so I had time to land before we had to turn off electronics.

Did the same with Orbiter. The old lady beside me was eyeing it suspiciously, esp. when the scenes in high altitude looked eerily like the view from out her window! :D So I had to calm her down and tell her it was just "a game" (technically, KSP is more "game" than Orbiter, so I guess it was a white lie snicker).

yes as a frequent flier I do that a lot.

Same here :D I'm actually flying from MD to WA this weekend. Going to be a long flight, planning on getting at least 2-3 hours of Kerbalin in before the laptop battery dies. Just wish it wasn't a crappy integrated Intel HD 3000 video controller.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.