EVE Online

LaydeeDem

A good way to make money that isn't monotonous like mining is to do missions and ratting. Level 4 missions can net in millions of ISK from a single run. The drops and bounties from NPC rats are also a quick, fun way to make ISK.

How do you accumulate money? You manufacture stuff and sell it? Does it involve- Que LAZZOR *3 | please wait -72000- seconds.

There are many ways to make Ingame Currency, but that all depends on what your interests are, and what Goals you want to achieve in Eve. Some Options are Queueing your Lazor for Mining =P But to be honest, if you are only playing 1 Account, that can be extremely boring for some. With the amount of ISK New Members can earn while Missioning is a very easy way once your up to Level 4 Agent Missions and capable of Solo'ing them [so you get full Bounty Prizes] and Salvaging afterwards, which if you do that for 3 hours a day you can pay for your Sub with ISK in about 4 days [much faster as your skills increase] You can also Trade, Manufacture which aren't really suggested for a new Player for maximum profit. There are Incursions which you can generally earn enough in 1 Night if you find the right Fleet who are quick and do more than 1 Site, Wormhole Sleeper Sites [again not recommended for New Members] ect ect ect.

Basically, most Careers you choose in Eve have the ability to earn enough each Month, but again, all depends on your Interests. Either way, for a New Player they should always start with PvE to get into the Game Mechanics, and the 2 Main features for that, Mining and Missioning can easily pay for it to start with. After that, you expand your knowledge, and move further into the complicated Universe of New Eden.

So if I play 50 hours a week I can pay a years worth of sub?

If done correctly and once you have the Skills to run a ship that can get you the Profit with ease, just keep in mind though, that any Ship you lose during that Process, you will need to buy again, theres no "Respawning" when you die in Eve. Someone I know personally has 17 Accounts and pays each 1 of them with In-Game Currency. I have 6 and hardly ever play anymore and still end up earning enough to support myself.

One thing you need to understand though at first, to make Money you need to spend that money =P Good Ships and Modules don't usually come cheap for a New Player.

I've had accounts for 7 years. I got into it for a while once my characters got to the point where I could do the stuff I wanted, but then my corp dissolved and I've been losing interest steadily. I had hoped DUST would attract some of my RL friends to New Eden, but that game is awful right now so... no go. plus none of them have ps3s anyway. So I've finally taken my accounts off recurring and am just babysitting my queues until the time runs out.

There is not much point in making a corp unless there will be interest. The important question is will the KSP community have enough interest and activity to sustain a corp. No one wants to be part of a corp where half the accounts don't log in so there can never be any ops. In fact there are already 3 corps with kerbal in their name totaling 10 characters. That tells me there is some interest, but it is disorganized. There is no need to for a 4th corp unless it will bring all that interest together.

There is not much point in making a corp unless there will be interest. The important question is will the KSP community have enough interest and activity to sustain a corp. No one wants to be part of a corp where half the accounts don't log in so there can never be any ops. In fact there are already 3 corps with kerbal in their name totaling 10 characters. That tells me there is some interest, but it is disorganized. There is no need to for a 4th corp unless it will bring all that interest together.

Not necessarily. There are many active Alliances out there who don't mind Recruiting new Corporations, that way even if some of the KSP players don't log on all the time, they will still have the Alliance to do Ops ect with. I would be more than happy to do this, but due to Health issues, I can't commit much to Eve Online. I had my own Alliance I ran but had to put it all on hold about 6 months ago unfortunately. Maybe if someone doesn't do this, then when I can get things in my life sorted than I'll create 1 for the KSP community who want to experience Eve.

So what would a kerbal corp do? Would the community be up for null sec roams or jumping in on some sov warfare in fountain? Or is the kerbal community more interested in industry and manufacture? A corp without a clear purpose is waiting to fail. I'd be down for creating a corp with the goal of joining in on the sov warfare in fountain with scheduled and impromptu roams on the side.

So what would a kerbal corp do? Would the community be up for null sec roams or jumping in on some sov warfare in fountain? Or is the kerbal community more interested in industry and manufacture? A corp without a clear purpose is waiting to fail. I'd be down for creating a corp with the goal of joining in on the sov warfare in fountain with scheduled and impromptu roams on the side.

I'd be fine with anything as long as it isn't in highsec. Also does a KSPF chat channel sound a good? I'm pretty happy with the corp I have right now, but it would be cool to still be able to chat and help each other out.

Null or bust. Had we planned this a week ago we could have made a play for sov in one of the newly vacated systems. I expect established players won't be joining up until it is clear the corp will last. If you don't mind, what corp are you in? Or more importantly I guess what alliance?

Null or bust. Had we planned this a week ago we could have made a play for sov in one of the newly vacated systems. I expect established players won't be joining up until it is clear the corp will last. If you don't mind, what corp are you in? Or more importantly I guess what alliance?

I'm in Concordiat, part of Spaceship Samurai.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.