Sweet lawd Jezzus we got another Big youtuber doing A KSP series

Kerbal01

Gah. I listened for maybe thirty seconds before I had to shut it off. Lots of talk, very little action. Those guys sound like they're both trying too hard, and like to hear themselves talk. I've seen more content on a ticket stub.

Gah. I listened for maybe thirty seconds before I had to shut it off. Lots of talk, very little action. Those guys sound like they're both trying too hard, and like to hear themselves talk. I've seen more content on a ticket stub.

That's jessie cox, I find him funny, but he is rather infamous for (lack of) progress. Terraria with the help of even totalbiscuit, only 82 ep (15 to 30 min vids mind you) in and barely into hard mode. His single player stuff like bioshock and dead space are more entertaining to watch for me.

This time it's OMFGCata(Jessie Cox)

Here's vid one of his series

anyone see what I did there with the title?

What the hell is wrong with this guy? I listened for 4-5 minutes, he said NOTHING of any value whatsoever, and I shut it off. He just loves the sound of his own voice a little too much...

Problem with Jesse and co is that they just have a laugh, which is great if thats what you want to watch, but its not much use if you want to watch how the game is played and pick up tips and tricks.

I want to find a experienced player (Scott Manly or Kurt... not Owl, his giggling drives me crazy... oh I just killed my Kerbals Hyuck Hyuck (Think Goofy from the Mickey Mouse cartoons)) who shows how they gets their creations up to orbit, most just go the 'heres the payload.. and here we are in LKO about to dock' .

Making fancy payloads is easy, its getting the bloody rubbish up there thats the hard part... least in my experience.

Older vids dont help much, and far too many rely on the fuel line transfers and 'moar powah' designs... which is fine, but I want to try other designs other than ' stack 'em high or stack 'em wide .. just stack 'em '.

Only issue with getting a Jesse vid is that you will get a lot of his fans trying out the game, realising its a lot of effort to get anything significant done and is hard to master raging on the game because of it.

Problem with Jesse and co is that they just have a laugh, which is great if thats what you want to watch

this

I want to find a experienced player (Scott Manly or Kurt...

and this.

Jesse isn't, and never will be, Scott Manley (thank Christ for that). #1 he is an entertainer. The number of times I've sat and watched him (or indeed others who do the same kind of content), and end up almost tearing my hair out, despite the fact I am probably the worst gamer in history :D

Heh. always good to see Jesse doing games I'm into. I've been following him (And TB and co.) since their WoWradio days (RIP). His tour of the Minecraft Middle Earth server was a huge event for that project, and helped bring a flood of new faces to the game, hopefully that'll do the same here.

I just finished watching the 2 episodes of his series and here what I have to say: this man Is an idiot, a very dumb idiot. The other guy was practically playing the game for him.

If you're talking about general intelligence that's normal. If you're talking about the his ability to play the game (Assuming no knowledge about the game prior or off screen play) A person only 1 1/2 hours into a game as complex as KSP would not be that great either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.