Career Mode and Mods

This discussion will never go anywhere, the same crap that has been already answered or the answers never passed the poop test just keeps getting rehashed over and over again. I'm done with it personally as the one with the final say how everything is going to work in career mode is SQUAD themselves, and going by their track record thus far they will not limit mods in career mode as there is no reason to when you can limit the use of them yourself by simply not using one!
Word.

This, and the multiplayer threads usually devolved to two forums posters going back and forth for hours on end, usually on a Friday or Saturday night, with minor posters posting their thoughts and being drowned out by all the noise.

Ok, I may have missed if this was mentioned in this thread, but I didn't see it anywhere: During the Myndflame interview the other day, it was mentioned they were thinking of adding a 'difficulty' setting which would disable mods, so obviously they won't be disabled by default. However, it sounds like the option will be there for those who want it.

Ok, I may have missed if this was mentioned in this thread, but I didn't see it anywhere: During the Myndflame interview the other day, it was mentioned they were thinking of adding a 'difficulty' setting which would disable mods, so obviously they won't be disabled by default. However, it sounds like the option will be there for those who want it.

yes, those in this thread like me were all about providing the option to use or not use, most of the ones arguing to limit mods were about forcing it on everyone rather than giving a choice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.