what version of the game did you download first?

duncan1297

first version you bought  

16 members have voted

1. 1. first version you bought

You seem to be missing some versions there...You could buy/play the game before .14

EDIT: Oh cheers, about my 1,500th post! Joy! And my first version was .10. No Mun, just clean stars as far as the eye could see.

Edited by swiftgates24

bought the game a few days after 0.14 came out, but the first version I downloaded was either 0.9 or 0.10

EDIT: scratch that, my first version was 0.8.5. It was right before struts were implemented.

Edited by AlternNocturn

I forget now with version it was exactly, but I started in the late summer in 2011, I think (was that when it was first out to the public?) It was at least a version or two before the Mun was released, back before I had any clue how to orbit. :D

I bought the game when it first came out for sale, back at a wonderful $7. It's probably the best $-to-hours/enjoyment I've ever spent.

I've long since forgotten the Farker that had posted this in a thread there, but I wish I could have thanked him/her for pointing out such a great game.

Edited by MonkeyFuzz

I THINK it was .18? Played the .13.3 demo with the NP demo mod.

I spent two days trying to download it after slashdot melted the servers....Skunky linked to it in a response on educational games if I remember correctly. I was on the road (Semi Truck driver) and trying to download the demo over a 3g connection that refused to stay connected. Bought it the day I got home after playing the demo for several days.....coolest demo I ever played...I laughed my head off on the first launch as they screamed all the way up. And then learned the term 'lithobraking' the hard way.

I bought it Dec 23rd, I was going to buy Black OPs II for Christmas....But got KSP for $17 u.s. instead. 326 hrs later (since going on Steam the first day Steam keys were offered) I think I made the better choice.

Still have not bought Black Ops II.....:wink:

The first version I downloaded KSP was 0.8, fun times.

EDIT: This pole isn't correct, it should have begun at 0.7.3 which was the first version released to the public.

Edited by Jon Tash

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.