[0.22] GatlingGun mod.

DYJ

I think he's kinda taking a hands-off approach on this mod. It's only been updated a few times, mostly just update compatibility stuff.

I don't think he'll go through the trouble to update it just to make a few different models, or change the fire rate, or the tracer colors.

Basically, you get what you get. (And you don't get upset)

Like theflyingfish says, I have no intentions to add functionality to this unless there is a very good reason to do so. Many people seem to like it though so I'll keep it working.

If anyone wants to make more models for it they are free to do so, it's very straight forward and modeling for it is very similar to how vanilla engines works. A transform for the muzzle and casing ejection port and a emissive map like usual. If you have any questions on how something works/doesn't feel free to PM me here or the official KSP IRC.

Help, Mine won't fire I've tried changing it's key-bindings but yet when I load up KSP and go build something and when I choose it it Constantly does the sound and when I launch with everything I need, it simply doesn't work, a dead weight. I'd appreciate some help. ;.;

Help, Mine won't fire I've tried changing it's key-bindings but yet when I load up KSP and go build something and when I choose it it Constantly does the sound and when I launch with everything I need, it simply doesn't work, a dead weight. I'd appreciate some help. ;.;

How did you install this mod and are you running any other mods?

Hi all, im kinda new to changing gamefiles and what to look for in order to change a few things a bit more.

I was wondering, if it is possible to make the gattling gun rotate and how would one go about changing it? I have tried changing a few things in the cfg file to no avail. please help

The Guns barrel rotates on its own when I fired it.. That's All I know.

..But that M2 Isnt happening, Is it?

Lol ofcourse, i think what people mean with rotate is the entire gun being able to rotate horizontally, for aim :P

If you want to achieve that, just use damned robotics.

Lol ofcourse, i think what people mean with rotate is the entire gun being able to rotate horizontally, for aim :P

If you want to achieve that, just use damned robotics.

damned robotics is a little outdated, there is a new thread on there for these parts. I think it is called infernal robotics now. Done by magic smoke industries. I am using it and try to build giant crawling robots. though I stopped due to lags in my system of all the parts that i had to use. I really need a better PC.

* I looked up the link for the robotics. more information is on the damned robotics page aswell * Magic Smoke Industries - Infernal Robotics

damned robotics is a little outdated, there is a new thread on there for these parts. I think it is called infernal robotics now. Done by magic smoke industries. I am using it and try to build giant crawling robots. though I stopped due to lags in my system of all the parts that i had to use. I really need a better PC.

* I looked up the link for the robotics. more information is on the damned robotics page aswell * Magic Smoke Industries - Infernal Robotics

Hi, that is what i mean in my earlier post. Sorry for not having been clear enought.

I did find that plugin-parts usefull in order to traverse and elevate the gun with hinges and rotatons.

Still trying to figure out if i could somehow get it to move almost like lazors systems mouse look, but point and click shoot the target :)