[0.25]KSP Interstellar (Magnetic Nozzles, ISRU Revamp) Version 0.13

Fractal_UK

So this may be a dumb question/user error post but oh well, I'm stuck. I am new to Interstellar, and just downloaded the current version today to install in a fresh, as yet mod-free install of KSP 0.24.2.559. Unpacked into game data and I see the 5 things the installation readme says I should see, resource, resource, treeloader, warp, & module manager version .2.3.5 Then I start up the game to test it out, start a new career mode, and when I go to select the KSPI tech tree like the readme says, it doesn't populate in the drop down menu, all it says is "(selection)" and "(reload)" no matter what I do. Then there is a tree loader update window which I click ok, then restart KSP after and nothing new happens, other than the update window is gone. Read the FAQs on the wiki but they didn't seem to address this specifically. Should I be able to look in the treeloader folder or KSPI folders in GameData and see if the tech tree is there? Because I have looked and can't find it, and this is my second go around with this same problem (the first time I installed some mods in the game before I did KSPI so the second time I started fresh). Thanks ahead of time, and also sorry ahead of time if I've made a stupid mistake.

So this may be a dumb question/user error post but oh well, I'm stuck. I am new to Interstellar, and just downloaded the current version today to install in a fresh, as yet mod-free install of KSP 0.24.2.559. Unpacked into game data and I see the 5 things the installation readme says I should see, resource, resource, treeloader, warp, & module manager version .2.3.5 Then I start up the game to test it out, start a new career mode, and when I go to select the KSPI tech tree like the readme says, it doesn't populate in the drop down menu, all it says is "(selection)" and "(reload)" no matter what I do. Then there is a tree loader update window which I click ok, then restart KSP after and nothing new happens, other than the update window is gone. Read the FAQs on the wiki but they didn't seem to address this specifically. Should I be able to look in the treeloader folder or KSPI folders in GameData and see if the tech tree is there? Because I have looked and can't find it, and this is my second go around with this same problem (the first time I installed some mods in the game before I did KSPI so the second time I started fresh). Thanks ahead of time, and also sorry ahead of time if I've made a stupid mistake.

I too am having this exact problem.

Treeloader has almost never worked correctly for me. The solution is to check your save folder for files called notree.cfg and tree.cfg. If the former exists, delete it. If the latter exists, you should be set. If it does not, you can copy it over from the mod's WarpPlugin folder.

Treeloader has almost never worked correctly for me. The solution is to check your save folder for files called notree.cfg and tree.cfg. If the former exists, delete it. If the latter exists, you should be set. If it does not, you can copy it over from the mod's WarpPlugin folder.

Awesome. Thanks, bro.

Experienced some strange behavior from pebble bed reactor.

I have just reactor (3.75m one) with few radiators and thermal nozzle, and if i shutdown reactor i have no option to restart it (except if i use eva kerbal), but if i throttle up thermal nozzle reactor is restarted automatically. Is this how it should work?

Also had some problems with 100 000x timewarp and waste heat, while it works fine at 10 000x at 100 000x it shuts down instantly because of overheat.

I have a bug to report with the newest version. The reactors or generators don't seem to generate megawatts. In the VAB, the thermal hepler says I should be getting 400 GW, yet as soon as I launch the ship it says NaN GW. I have a screenshot and my log file:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/41980153872994500/4E1FC733B3C5F1A8E3F7DCDE31ADBA1AB95AD6A2/

Log File

Do you get the same effect without the plasma engine on the ship?

Tried Re-downloading form the alternate source and still having the same issue, no tirtium getting bred nor does a figure for it show though the option works and the refinery still wont let me extract lithium or water.

hope ive helpt, if you need anymore information let me know and id be happy to supply :)

Is it possible to change the power priority of e.g. the Power Transmitters? Or do you have another hint on how to prevent a fusion power plant from giving away too much power to sustain itself?

Thx for help.

@Shotdead: My Tritium breeding works fine on nuclear and tokamak reactors, dunno what your issue is.

Is it possible to change the power priority of e.g. the Power Transmitters? Or do you have another hint on how to prevent a fusion power plant from giving away too much power to sustain itself?

Thx for help.

@Shotdead: My Tritium breeding works fine on nuclear and tokamak reactors, dunno what your issue is.

Did more testing and after messing around it now works, very very slow ahah :P however the refinery's still wont extract any water or lithium

Can Anyone Help?

I plan to Build an Nuclear Powered Satellite with 62,5cm Fission Reactor as Powersource. But i can get them to Work. :-(

What must I do to get them to Work? I Build the Reactor and an Uranium Tank, but Nothing Happend. No Energy would be Produced.

What is needed to Bulid an Nuclear Powered Satellite?

Greetings Todesschabe

Ok, Thanks

This solved my Problem...

Another one is, how to expand the Lifetime of the Reactor? Actually it has ~678 Days of Operational Time.

For a Planed ComSat its not worth i think. There is Solarpower better in Geostatical Orbit.

The number of days is currently shown in real days but the game is now using Kerbin days as the standard measurement of time, so it actually lasts 2712 Kerbin days.