[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

Ok well i got it and now i want to say thank you for helping me! Was really worth it!

-picture-

Wow those suits are amazing! Are you going to make IVA suits too?

And Tingle, it would be awesome with a rendom suit thing like with the heads, one question though, how does it randomize it? At launch, everytime you start the game or go on EVA etc.?

zekes put it for download pretty please? ;)

And Tingle are you going to sort the texture packs section and include the EVA suits? And maybe also sort what's a planet texture replacer and what a skybox... new users are gonna be very confused with that current list ;P

And Tingle are you going to sort the texture packs section and include the EVA suits? And maybe also sort what's a planet texture replacer and what a skybox... new users are gonna be very confused with that current list ;P

I was thinking about sorting it once I start adding suits and faces. But I haven't received any PM's regarding suit pack authors wanting me to add them to the front page and I'm not going to manually look through here and add them, that's to much work.

What are you think about my work? (just started)

Þрûðý-ÃœÚá (Orlan-ISS)

Oh man, that's amazing. Could we get a link when it's finished?

EDIT: here:

http://www./download/cfah40r57rh74b1/Kerbals.rar

The Thruster pack is stock cause i cant find what to name it to put it in the game but white looks good with it.

EDIT: here:

http://www./download/cfah40r57rh74b1/Kerbals.rar

The Thruster pack is stock cause i cant find what to name it to put it in the game but white looks good with it.

Ah.. it's not part of the plugin config but if you add this to the Universal Replacer.cfg

EVAjetpack = Textures/Kerbals/EVAJetpack

And name your texture EVAJetpack it will replace the eva Jetpack ;P (Just be sure to really call it EVAJetpack) with a big J

The normal map for the suit doesnt work.

just add "EVAtextureNRM = Textures/Kerbals/EVASuitNRM" beneath "EVAtexture = Textures/Kerbals/EVASuit" in the Replacer.cfg

And name the file "EVASuitNRM"

Update to v3.1

v3.1 - Small update due to a lot of people retexturing Kerbals. Added support for the Kerbal EVA Jet-pack and the missing EVA normal map

After seeing so many people mess with the suits, I thought I might officially add support for what many are having to temporary add them selves.

Also, I know I mentioned adding a variety feature for the EVA Suits would be cool, but considering they consist of a suit and helm texture separately, you would have helmets and suits mixed up randomly. Faces for example are only one texture and don't require matching up. I will add a EVA Suit and Helmet variety feature in the next update, you just have to keep the randomizing in mind when designing suits.

I'm currently working on my own texture pack which you can find here. Once I'm done with that I will add support for more textures to Universe Replacer, I think everyone is somewhat happy with what they can do so far, so I think I can take my time and do the texture pack for a while.

Edited by Tingle