Store Opening E-mail (Login Info)

aLeXmOrA

Hello guys.

Recently we sent a 'Kerbal Space Program, store openning' e-mail to all of our donators. This e-mail contains the username and password that you will need to login in the new Pre-Order / Donation System that will be up this week.

If you\'ve already donated or pre-ordered KSP with the previous system and you did not receive this e-mail, please let us know.

Cheers.

I hope there is an alternative to using PayPal. I\'m dying to have Squad take my money, not PayPal. ;)

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Yeah, I am going to have to agree with skunky on this one. Although I have never personally had any issues with PayPal I know of people that have. Every single one of them were not able to recover their money during the dispute. PayPal isn\'t as good as it used to be IMO. But congratz to the team for overcoming a major hurdle. Good news :)

I went ahead and reset my Store password since the original one didn\'t seem to be any of the passwords I\'d normally use. Is there a way I can change the new one, as from what I can tell there isn\'t any profile page in which I can change it with.

I went ahead and reset my Store password since the original one didn\'t seem to be any of the passwords I\'d normally use. Is there a way I can change the new one, as from what I can tell there isn\'t any profile page in which I can change it with.

I would also like an option to choose my password. I\'m distinctly unhappy about having passwords which could be linked to my financial details being sent in plain text via e-mail.