cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

All textured. time to balance it. i feel it has enough fuel for retro and landings (if you don\'t use the trunk)

Made all the textures myself. The Solar panel texture was modeled in CAD and then exported as image :D

Failcan9DurgunLaunch.png

Are you doing the Solar Panels the same way the Noyuz guy did; using modified parachute textures?

the parachute is the only way you can do it at this point in time. it works well enough. just don\'t do a retro burn with the engines and it will never look off.

one last problem to figure out now that we can land with out bad stuff happening.

For some reason it ignores the 2nd stage RCS tank and directly uses the trunk tank @_@ but since Kraco RCS thursters use alot more this is a problem lol.

Well thanks Mom didn\'t know you played. Also it looks better with out the suns bloom but yeah.

Well if you mean i don\'t play KSP i do and its one of my most favorite games :)

and i been following your add on from the start and cant wait for you to release the new version. :thumbup:

Does it rely on the order that the tanks are placed (i.e: Trunk tank is placed first, thus is used first)?

I thought it went from the 'bottom' tank first. Try taking out the trunk tank; see if it\'ll even use the fuel.

apparently it uses the top first in s stack. it has no correlation to the order of tanks in the side or the stages. it is sort of annoying actually. so i am moving the RCS tank to the top of the tank in the trunk. Tests show this works. It sort of sucks since the trunk RCS tank is rather detailed since it could be seen more than the inner Trunk Tanks. Oh well.

guess i will revert the changes. Give the trunk RCS tank :-\ the 2nd stages fuel and wait for this bug to be fixed. that way the trunks RCS tank being so large is semi explaine.d I dslike it. i dislike it alot but it seems to be the only way...

You could give us an experimental version, and let us help you figure it out. 8)

yeah. I made the .crafts for the release and tested some of them. I will be releasing tomorrow at some point. it all works on 13.0 umm. just have to get home from work and edit the file part text and stuff :D

if somene wants to help with release it would be awesome if someone could give me a template to make my first post for this thread prettier :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.