cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

Based on that is one set of tanks intended for fuel and the other for the RCS?

It contains both a liquid and RCS tank. i will probably include an empty trunk. This is just more for fuel for docking and such if needed. At this stage in the game i am unsure of what i want. i am open to suggestions. I suppose now i will work on the engine are working since the trunk is done and entertaining detail wise :D

could you scale down the radial decoupler, the payload fairings, the 3m nosecone SAS, and the RCS, and make functioning saves, please?

I can\'t build these for the life of me.

Also, the second stage engine for the 1.5 meter engine is too weak.

could you scale down the radial decoupler, the payload fairings, the 3m nosecone SAS, and the RCS, and make functioning saves, please?

I can\'t build these for the life of me.

Also, the second stage engine for the 1.5 meter engine is too weak.

what are you trying to launch with it? i never had a problem. it is meant to have long burn periods for coolness effect. that is what it does IRL.

as for the other parts being scaled down I am not sure yet.

what are you trying to launch with it? i never had a problem. it is meant to have long burn periods for coolness effect. that is what it does IRL.

as for the other parts being scaled down I am not sure yet.

i\'m using the failcan 9 half, and uh could you please make a mini-failcan .craft with the stock pod?

did you cop the parts over corresctly. they are packages weird so you might not have don\'t that right cause all parts are included and pod was changed for the .craft.

I have all the parts needed :s

still not working-

waaaaaait a second

might have to re download sidr

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.