cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

why do you not have winrar? it is the best thing ever and free :/ it is very low demand for a .zip and space in my dropbox is limited. if you really need it i can i suppose. but sure you cannot just winrar?

I can host it for you, I have an insane amount of space.

Does anyone have the problem where the rocket fall\'s apart before takeoff?Or while taking off?I just can\'t get it to fly...

hmm. that is odd. it should be fine. did you put weigth atop it? if it is breakign cause of weight on top let me know. i am going to make 'launch pad' stuff for it but havn\'t needed a reason too yet. \

also, the 1.5 meter version will be ut soon so that should weight less and not do this.

also, finished modellign the docking utility.

durgurnDockur.png

Hmm. I think maybe I could do like real dragon an hid parachutes in the skirt area. in realite the line extends from the top down into where the parashoot is kept.

But in my case I could just attach to the top of the heat shield had parachutes atop the thing but it stretched it out because physics attach nodes can bend. sometimes the capsule even falls off. so... I will investigate.

Nice job. I\'m hoping eventually we\'ll get payloads big enough to justify the FailCan Heavy. Also, can\'t wait for Harv\'s fuel line part, so we can run the Heavy in its planned \'Put RIDICULOUS stuff in orbit\' mode.

(The plan is to use the heavy, but have the outboard tanks feed fuel to the central one, so all 27 engines can be going at once, and still have the core tank be full when the outboards are empty.The idea is that they\'d use it for lifting the heaviets payloads.)

here you can see the placement of the parachutes :D

now where ever can I put mine. I never wanted to have a parachute :P

I found a location to put them with otu altering anything majorly so i will be putting them there :D but that will habve to wait till tomorrow. or today rather i see it is late @_@

hmm. that is odd. it should be fine. did you put weigth atop it? if it is breakign cause of weight on top let me know. i am going to make 'launch pad' stuff for it but havn\'t needed a reason too yet. \

also, the 1.5 meter version will be ut soon so that should weight less and not do this.

also, finished modellign the docking utility.

durgurnDockur.png

I actually just put the command pod in.I just want to test how it goes but it always falls apart.

a few annoying people whined that dragon capsule would be powered landing anyway. so they wanted parachutes. I hated the idea because radials always clash with each other or look too small to do any good.

but then I leaned about the t11 parachute. and thus squarachutes were made. Should be able to be put in any booster or decoupler top for booster shoots and 1.5 meter and above they will not clash with one another.

KSP%202011-12-07%2020-36-13-50.png

a few annoying people whined that dragon capsule would be powered landing anyway. so they wanted parachutes. I hated the idea because radials always clash with each other or look too small to do any good.

but then I leaned about the t11 parachute. and thus squarachutes were made. Should be able to be put in any booster or decoupler top for booster shoots and 1.5 meter and above they will not clash with one another.

KSP%202011-12-07%2020-36-13-50.png

Very cool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.