[SHOWCASE] How Does Your Kerbal Drive To Work?

josea74

They make those for desktops?

They make all manner of fans for desktops.

Check if you're overheating by using a utility like CoreTemp. If you are, open the case and evict any dust bunnies. Give your heat sink a good cleaning, and make sure all the fans are turning. Get an IR thermometer and looks for hot spots while the thing is running. The list of things to check and do is a mile long, cooling is one of those things that gets so overlooked.

And my Kerbals get to work via lithobraking from the KOSPLAY Facility.

They make all manner of fans for desktops.

Check if you're overheating by using a utility like CoreTemp. If you are, open the case and evict any dust bunnies. Give your heat sink a good cleaning, and make sure all the fans are turning. Get an IR thermometer and looks for hot spots while the thing is running. The list of things to check and do is a mile long, cooling is one of those things that gets so overlooked.

I build my own systems. This little beauty(! little? It's two pounds of pure copper) sits on my museum piece of a P4:

back.jpg

It would be silent except for the case fan I've got in there. I could go into the theory of case design and cable routing, thermal zoning and just exactly how many fans to put where, but I think that might be bordering on off-topic. :)

Use imgur

no srsly, it's amazing, I even signed up for a year of pro. Best image hosting site on the web, imho.

Also I've got a great idea, let me just jump in KSP and upload some pictures for you lads XD

EDIT: Here we go! Some Kerbals get so used to their daily Kerbonaut training (centrifuge training and all) that they even go to work in a similar manner; getting dizzy!

aa92naQ.png

Moves at a brisk 4.1 m/s, and guaranteed to get your head spinning for a while. Not approved as a means of transport.

Well, I don't really want to have to use imgur and I was just wondering if pro is free or... yeah.

Well, I don't really want to have to use imgur and I was just wondering if pro is free or... yeah.

Even just the free version is wonderful for posting to the KSP forums, I just decided to pay a small amount to imgur to get a few extra features and help them out with their server costs and all, I thought it was more than worth it. Still, you'll be ok with the free version, and it's so easy to upload and view pictures on there compared to imageshack or photobucket imho. They even give you an option to pick different image sizes for a BBCode image to post on here! Wonderful stuff really =3

Why would you not want to use imgur?

Did you ever think that he was the one who made it? Click the image in his sig lol, it'll take you to his thread XD

josea74 you must be new here or you wouldn't have missed the TOG craze that went around....

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/27275-TOG-II-%28Heavy-Battle-Tank%29-By-Zokesia-Skunkworks%21?p=333203#post333203

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.