Space Factory

MrTheBull

As a Croat, I indeed now what Venera means, we Croats call Venus Venera actually... please dont correct me, rather say you dont undersrtand me... also the venera mission i was voting for is the venera 75 mission which has an orbiter and a lander... oh and many of the later luna probes had similiar looks, same for Mars probes

Znao sam da nisam jedini sa Balkana pozdrav iz CG.

Znao sam da nisam jedini sa Balkana pozdrav iz CG.

To Google translate!

It turned out to just be a greeting. No secret code whatsoever. I'm disappointed in you. :P

EDIT:

Good job. I can not wait when it will be released.

Rule 1 when dealing with people who do stuff for free: You never ask for an ETA/release date.

Rule 2 when dealing with people who do stuff for free: You never ask for an ETA/release date.

EDIT2: Or did I just misunderstand what you were trying to say? Due to your grammar, I'm not entirely sure whether you're saying "I can't wait for it to be released" or "I can't wait. When will it be released?".

Edited by wasmic

Oh, google translate, my old nemesis. So we meet again.

Seriously, Google Translate is evil.

Yes. I agree with you completely. When you translate a "great and mighty" in other languages​​, it turns out, in most cases delirium.

(Even now, something you can not understand).

MrTheBull! I saw your pictures in Mihara's thread, looks beautifull! I have couple of questions:

1. In the new PPTS release can we use the map mode on the rastermonitor?

2. The heat shield will be used by (compatible) deadly reentry?

Thanks about your creative work!

Nice. Now, what's the status of Apollo CSM and LM you were making? Also, I remember you posted a screenshot of Molniya Block L some time ago. When are you planning on releasing that? It seemed to work.

Nice. Now, what's the status of Apollo CSM and LM you were making? Also, I remember you posted a screenshot of Molniya Block L some time ago. When are you planning on releasing that? It seemed to work.

i'll release Block L soon. What's about Apollo CSM i have to complete the view of it and create internal

Very easy to make compatible. Add Ablative Shielding (and reduce mass to compensate), copy the ModuleHeatShield from an appropriate DRE heatshield.

I tried, but it didn't work! I copied from one of DRE heatshield cfg file the "MODULE{name = ModuleHeatShield......maxAmount = 250}" part into the PPTS cfg file. After that I add "@PART[PPTS_HEATSHIELD]{ @maxTemp = 3000}" into the deadlyReentry cfg.

So where I made a mistake?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.