Space Factory

MrTheBull

Hmm. Never noticed. But bobcat's soyuz has vzor. But PTK np doesn't have it.

I understand it doesn't have the vzor but currently there's just one port hole one can use to look out of. You could create a small unobtrusive camera clickable region and not detract from the experience. Like a small computer monitor or even a small switch for example. It was just a small request.

I understand it doesn't have the vzor but currently there's just one port hole one can use to look out of. You could create a small unobtrusive camera clickable region and not detract from the experience. Like a small computer monitor or even a small switch for example. It was just a small request.

Yeah. It's will be interesting.

MrTheBull. I am using Mihara's new RasterPropMonitor to solve my problem! His mod is at:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/56240-WIP-Plugin-RasterPropMonitor-v0-2-a-prop-monitor-for-capsule-internals

Best part is that it's a prop and doesn't require any crazy reworking for this to be a solution. All I did was assign the camera to your dockingNode transform name. The strange object you see on the screen is actually part of the dockingport's mesh. I can just create another small custom part that is just a small mesh with the transform then I can create as many cameras I want (8 max on one prop screen!) Thanks again for the awesome mod and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Here's a screenshot.

li8u46iiu4rbu1wfg.jpg?size_id=5

MrTheBull. I am using Mihara's new RasterPropMonitor to solve my problem! His mod is at:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/56240-WIP-Plugin-RasterPropMonitor-v0-2-a-prop-monitor-for-capsule-internals

Best part is that it's a prop and doesn't require any crazy reworking for this to be a solution. All I did was assign the camera to your dockingNode transform name. The strange object you see on the screen is actually part of the dockingport's mesh. I can just create another small custom part that is just a small mesh with the transform then I can create as many cameras I want (8 max on one prop screen!) Thanks again for the awesome mod and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Here's a screenshot.

http://www./convkey/f52a/li8u46iiu4rbu1wfg.jpg

Oh...shiiiii.. this is amazing. I should try this.

Regarding RD-191, it seems that BobCat already made it, but didn't release it for some reason. Asmi should know more (well, him, or BobCat himself).

His RD191 it's his RD. I want to create my own for my ANGARA add-on

can you do Polyus? (wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyus_(spacecraft) )

Hmm. i don't know. sorry.

Oh...shiiiii.. this is amazing. I should try this.

If you need any help with setting it up let me know. Currently Mihara doesn't have the latest plugin available to download that features the cameras. I compiled it from source. I recently created 8 cameras (must have a unique transform name so each camera has an emptygame object of cameraX where X is a number 1-8) and attached them to various places on the PTK NP:

If you need any help with setting it up let me know. Currently Mihara doesn't have the latest plugin available to download that features the cameras. I compiled it from source. I recently created 8 cameras (must have a unique transform name so each camera has an emptygame object of cameraX where X is a number 1-8) and attached them to various places on the PTK NP:

I like it. Can you give me all files? I'll write you in PM and give my email. ok?

I dont think Polyus has a place in KSP... it's also kinda big without much documentation... And no interior, that's for sure... so would it even be fun to have it in KSP?

Sure it has a place. Is it because it's a military craft? It used what later became the FSG as its mobility platform whic is already been made and could then use the sunbeam mod for its co2 laser. I'm tempted to make the polyus anyway.

Question: How do you attach the PTK-NP/PPTS to a 2.5m decoupler? It always seems to want to float when I attach it.

EDIT: Procedural Fairings, apparently. Another question: why is there no parachute for the PTK-NP? Did you just decide to make the old version, or is it an incomplete feature?

Edited by wasmic

Question: How do you attach the PTK-NP/PPTS to a 2.5m decoupler? It always seems to want to float when I attach it.

EDIT: Procedural Fairings, apparently. Another question: why is there no parachute for the PTK-NP? Did you just decide to make the old version, or is it an incomplete feature?

If you use the ship file included it has a stock parachute attached. I think maybe he didn't want to create one.

Question: Does Vostok uses Bobcat's Russian pack?

Yes, you will need the soviet pack.

@MrTheBull

Will you add the Soyuz TMA landingsystem (that Bobcat added) for your PTK?

Does the real PTK has docking lights, if yes, would you add them too?

Thank you for that wonderful mods.

Edited by TonUpBoy

Yes, you will need the soviet pack.

@MrTheBull

Will you add the Soyuz TMA landingsystem (that Bobcat added) for your PTK?

Does the real PTK has docking lights, if yes, would you add them too?

Thank you for that wonderful mods.

landingsystem is not quite well. It can start works on the escape Kerbin trajectory =)

i don't know about using it. What's about lights - i'll add it in next update..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.