original moho pic?

fenderzilla

That doesn't look right...

It is right. Moho changed in 0.18 to a completely different planet really. Since you joined in June 2013 I don't think you would have seen Moho in 0.17

viu1349194774y.jpg

Moho18.png

Moho changelog for 0.18:

Entirely changed more cratered surface.

Color changed from red to brown.

No more superheated atmosphere.

No longer tidally locked.

Mass reduced.

It is right. Moho changed in 0.18 to a completely different planet really. Since you joined in June 2013 I don't think you would have seen Moho in 0.17

And, given that fact, maybe you can understand why I wrote what I did...

RIP cat butt mountain.

I'm going to go boot up my old gaming box and see if I bought before or after 0.18...

Does anyone care to explain why Moho used to look like an anus? Come on, it's obvious.

Because the devs wanted to make sure that there was no discussion as to what/who the biggest #$$hole in the Kerbal universe is/was?

Does anyone care to explain why Moho used to look like an anus? Come on, it's obvious.

I like fenderzilla's screenshot. It would be cool to have such planet in Kerbol system.

There's a nice fan art pic somewhere of a lander over Moho and Moho is done up like that. I'll see if I can find it.

So, wait...

Duna was originally orbiting Jool, Gilly was covered in Crystals and there was an Asteroid called Harvest orbiting Kerbin?

Dude, that's interesting. Go dig up a copy of KSP 1.7 for the sake of Nostalgia.

Sylandro, what you described was never available to the public, and Harvest wasn't orbiting Kerbin, it had the same orbit AS kerbin.

Also, is this what you mean Captain Sierra: Et0tBtv.jpg

It's by Rarden, in his Kerbin Art thread. It doesn't look like the original Moho though.

Edited by swiftgates24

• 9 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.