Put a Face to the name

Redneck

Hey, it is real. I\'ll have you know I did in fact receive those recognition awards, and I would post them, but that is risking far too much personal information.

Fair enough. But nobody really cares. Welcome to the internets.

well, speaking of that - today, HarvesteR and myself turn 27 - yep, that whole birthday another-lap-around-the-sun celebrations deal.... :cheers:

i still insist that the whole part of the receving end of that whole 'happy birthday' ritual is very much confusing and poorly defined... i never know if i should clap along (to myself?) or should i even join in the singing?...

seems strange that nobody ever really gave this proper thought ::)

well, there\'s usually cake - and that\'s a good thing :thumbup: (at least the science gets done)

I\'m 13(almost 14) and theoretically I have the knowledge necessary to make a game much, much more advanced than KSP.

Too bad I\'m lazy...

Theoretically I have knowledge necessary to make a space rocket, do operation on open brain or make a nuclear bomb. Too bad I\'m lazy... :D

No, seriously, move your lazy ass out off 9gag and go make something to be proud of. :)

Don\'t take this the wrong way, but I can\'t get by that face. Not so much the face itself, but how its angled and how its shadowed by the hat.

Well, that\'s because I had to put my skin on that day. Unfortunately, walking around just as a skeleton apparently freaks everyone out. :(

Also creepy face or 'Imma Getu' face? XD

Well, that\'s because I had to put my skin on that day. Unfortunately, walking around just as a skeleton apparently freaks everyone out. :(

Also creepy face or 'Imma Getu' face? XD

More Imma Getu than creepy. I\'d be perfectly fine with the photo were it not for the fact that it looks like you\'re out to kill whomever looks at the photo.

More Imma Getu than creepy. I\'d be perfectly fine with the photo were it not for the fact that it looks like you\'re out to kill whomever looks at the photo.

Well, uh, HEY LOOK A PENNY!

*runs away during the distraction*