[1.0] KerbPaint - Paint layering for parts (March 30th, 2016) Community Update

Texel

uhm does this work WITh mods? i'm sorry i have no clue what "works with KSPs default shaders" means... so does this like paint any part i have in game (mods etc) or just the default stock parts? sorry i'm not that good at understanding big words

uhm does this work WITh mods? i'm sorry i have no clue what "works with KSPs default shaders" means... so does this like paint any part i have in game (mods etc) or just the default stock parts? sorry i'm not that good at understanding big words

It does not work with mods yet, because they have to have a texture made for them, if you look back a few pages, someone made a pack to support the majority of the missing stock parts, I think wheels are the only thing left.

It does not work with mods yet, because they have to have a texture made for them, if you look back a few pages, someone made a pack to support the majority of the missing stock parts, I think wheels are the only thing left.

hmmm seems kinda pointless but then again having a black and gold ship is kinda inviting

AntiMatter001: It doesn't work with mods in the sense of you can't paint the new parts from the mods, the mods still work perfectly fine.

Espresso: I completely forgot about the dang wheels! When I have some more time, I'll take a look at painting at least the hold part of the wheels.

AntiMatter001: It doesn't work with mods in the sense of you can't paint the new parts from the mods, the mods still work perfectly fine.

Espresso: I completely forgot about the dang wheels! When I have some more time, I'll take a look at painting at least the hold part of the wheels.

Take as long as you need, it's not like they're a big deal, considering the fact that most people I know of play career now, Wheels aren't unlocked until later anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, that's odd. Is is only happening for one part in particular or is it every part you try? If it is every part, most likely something went wrong when you downloaded the mod or the addon pack. If it is only one part, tell me which and I'll take a look at it and see if I can fix the problem.

The only mods that should mess with Kerbpaint are ones that change the textures of stock parts, otherwise nothing is interfered with.

OH!! Did you delete the module manager file in the Kerbpaint folder and download the latest module manager file? The one that comes with Kerbpaint is very old as the mod hasn't been updated in a long time, and it tends to interfere with things.

Hopefully that helps, I don't know of anything else that could be causing this issue, sorry. I actually have used all three mods you mentioned while using this one, so that's not the issue.

Nice, it takes a lot of fiddling to get colors to match on different parts due to their underlying color, but you did a pretty good job. It even looks like a prowler! ^_^

hey ,tyvm! Getting the right amount of lift was a bit of a pain ,but I eventually got it...I am thinking about adding some vtol parts under it from the wayland parts pack to initiate take off lift first before engaging the rear engines...oh and it does have the ski and post legs too :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.