[0.23] World Space 0.5a4

Lovad

How's it going? I'd like to at least see the HTV released, to "complete" the H-II rocket. Also, it'd come in handy for ISS mod, which I'm starting to come back to.

Wow, great, a Mercury capsule! I know Frizzank was planning on making one, but yours looks so awesome! The Atlas rocket looks great, too!

thanks!

The Mercury stuff looks great. How modular is it going to be?

Mercury Atlas

1.Emergency rescue system

2.Parachute

3.Mercury Spacecraft

4.Engine brake

5.Decouple

6.Rocket Atlas-D

How's it going? I'd like to at least see the HTV released, to "complete" the H-II rocket. Also, it'd come in handy for ISS mod, which I'm starting to come back to.

HTV will be no earlier version 0.5. Rough plan the development of mod

update for techtree soon ?

Update will be for 5-7 days. Also, it will be adapted for science

Lunar module WIP

m9YRA.jpg

I think that making a Gemini capsule might be redundant, as Frizzank has already made one in a great quality, and with a lot of extra stuff at that, including things that were on the drawing board but never got realized. Unless, of course, you want to make it a different size (as Frizzank's is scaled to 2.5m). You make great stuff nonetheless, and your LUnar Excursion Module looks awesome!

I trust 6 is actually 6 and 7, for Atlas core+sustainer, and boosters+boattail, right? Since the latter decouples about a minute and a half into flight...

Liking the LM!

No, the Atlas rocket made ​​a single piece and starter engines are not reset. Maybe in the future I will do

I think that making a Gemini capsule might be redundant, as Frizzank has already made one in a great quality, and with a lot of extra stuff at that, including things that were on the drawing board but never got realized. Unless, of course, you want to make it a different size (as Frizzank's is scaled to 2.5m). You make great stuff nonetheless, and your LUnar Excursion Module looks awesome!

Gemini will be a rocket diameter titan, 2 meters

Aw, that's sad. That's what's so cool about the Atlas, that it's stage-and-a-half! Won't be a real Atlas otherwise.

Do you need reference pictures of it after staging? Or is it just too much work?

The information will not be superfluous. As I said in the future will likely do detachable engines for Atlas

Excellent work so far, Lovad. And it's nice to see someone taking an honest crack at the LEM!

Deltac, I just saw your reference pics. Did you take the photo of the aft end of the Atlas? I've walked past that particular one more times than I can recall. Well, walked past it, climbed on it, poked around to get a better look at the engines...

Excellent work so far, Lovad. And it's nice to see someone taking an honest crack at the LEM!

Deltac, I just saw your reference pics. Did you take the photo of the aft end of the Atlas? I've walked past that particular one more times than I can recall. Well, walked past it, climbed on it, poked around to get a better look at the engines...

No, it was a pic found on the internet :P

@Lovad: I decided to give the Saturn V a try. It seems to handle better than what I was previously using for a Mun mission. My payload is well below the 90 ton limit, which leaves me room to expand on my design if I want to. The second stage tends to overheat quickly. Is the overheat on purpose?

Delayed the release of version 0.4. Since the that at the moment I do not have time to be engaged in them. On that last week my wife's father was hospitalized with a stroke. Today he died on Monday.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.