I'd like these game statistics from you:

rodion

I do a lot of unmanned flights and only have a dozen or so active Kerbals.

Exactly.

I think the question says more about the thread starter.

63 active astronauts, more assigned than available

64 probes

22 rovers

15 landers

15 ships

3 stations

3 bases

10 on EVA

31 flags

Several landers/rovers/EVAs are on Kerbin itself or even KSC.

Debris was automatically cleared out recently as I had the limit set to 150, which apparently includes all missions as well.

Photos: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102471323450679812923/photos/102471323450679812923/albums

1. 0- I don't know about anyone else but even though I have a plenty powerful enough PC I keep all tabs to a minimum and clean out debris after every docking/landing etc. Until KSP is a little more developed and framerate optimised I will stay this way. I have been playing KSP since thr 13.3 demo and I remember FPS issues early on so I guess old habits die hard if FPS is no longer an issue.

IIRC GPU power made little difference beyond a certain point, if it is now any different I might change my habits.

2. I am generally a probe person so only about 9 at the moment for my space stations.

3. Less than 100 as my creations are hardly ever worth sharing.

Zero.

Three*.

1000+ If you consider all of the screenshots I have lost over the past year.

* The kerbals will be up there forever pretty much. They are inhabitants of my two shuttles, and I use them whenever I feel like flying approaches to KSC.

-the number of objects under the "debris" tab at the tracking station

Always 0-10. I clean up after every mission. I do delete stuff I don't want to see that has no further use. Anything with a Kerbal(s) gets recovered.

-the number of Kerbals assigned on missions at the astronaut complex

Currently 143. Many stations at many different bodies. At least one station at each celestial, if not more, along with ground bases, a grand tour vessel with 32 Kerbals on board, and various craft in lots of places.

-the number of screenshots in your folder (from all versions of the game or only the latest, your choice)

From all versions - 5603. That covers the two years I've had the game. Since it's mapped to a button that's easy to access, I tend to hit it whenever I do or see something interesting.

-about 50

-about 100

I'm not big on taking screenshots. A lot of them are actually accidental screenshots.

I love sending Kerbals out to different places, putting them in bases. I'm not sure if I have more or less than 50 out there, but 50 sounds right since I put about 30 on the Mun.

-the number of objects under the "debris" tab at the tracking station

-the number of Kerbals assigned on missions at the astronaut complex

-the number of screenshots in your folder (from all versions of the game or only the latest, your choice)

Debris: 130 (after missions I clean what is "landed", not space debris)

Assigned: 21 (and 49 dead ones ;.; )

Screenshots: 22 (I never had the habit of doing screenshots in any game, I'm slowly adapting to it xD )

Edited by Demon_82

I did a clean install with .21 so I have no debris, no Kerbals assigned (still running mapping satellites only) and maybe 40-50 screenshots from all versions, because somewhere along the way they all got deleted when I dumped an old version.

At one point, though, my debris field was probably in the hundreds around Kerbin, a few in Kerbol orbit, 10-20 around the Mun and Minmus, and a few around each planet. Still all unmanned missions, though, I haven't sent a Kerbal up since about version .18.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.