How to make Kerbals awesomer.

more than half of the stuff I saw here is probably in the mods section :3

Yes, but those are things that should make it into stock KSP as they mostly will add and fit in with the basic feel and gameplay. In some case i dont understand modders, as they rush forward with things, like there is no tomorrow... With things that will get implemented for sure. Better to take a deep breath sometimes, instead of run run run.

I dont know how many people have been watching Scott Manley's interstellar series but using kerbals to replace and repair parts on EVA really does add something to the game. Another nice little bit of animation would be for kerbals to bust out picks/drills test tubes when taking surface samples.

I am loving these suggestions! The only thing I think might be not so good is the female Kerbals. I believe the Devs have already stated they don't plan on female Kerbals. Keep thinking, these are all really great!

Maxmaps has officially stated that female Kerbals (or "Girlbals") Are planned.

Maxmaps has officially stated that female Kerbals (or "Girlbals") Are planned.

I imagine the folks at Nasa finally talked some sense into them :P

Jk Im sure they have plenty to work on.

Anyway we "arent talking about this".

Edited by Pthigrivi

Although Kerbal looks like a finished game, I do remember it's only in 0.23 Many things will be added.

I'm also starting to get bored about Kerbals, i wish the A7L Space suit (Used by Apollo Program) :(

Don't like the fact the head is bigger than the body...

Although Kerbal looks like a finished game, I do remember it's only in 0.23 Many things will be added.

I'm also starting to get bored about Kerbals, i wish the A7L Space suit (Used by Apollo Program) :(

Don't like the fact the head is bigger than the body...

If they change the size of the head because of you, well...

the female kerbals you drew are the best concept ive seen i really think squad should have a muck around with those models

also i like some of the dimorphism, like the girls being slightly shorter and sloping shoulders, one image is burnt into my mind of a female jeb and is flying with bill and she starts laughing at bills scaredness

Edited by Tanner Rawlings

the female kerbals you drew are the best concept ive seen i really think squad should have a muck around with those models

also i like some of the dimorphism, like the girls being slightly shorter and sloping shoulders, one image is burnt into my mind of a female jeb and is flying with bill and she starts laughing at bills scaredness

I did not draw those female Kerbals, Hayoo drew them. I take absolutely no credit for that piece of artwork.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.