Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Jeb is right now at ksc, always complaining about my designs, like "MORE BOOOSTERS", "struts are overrated","thats not wobbly enough to feel comfortable", "the Snack compartment is way to small", "the rover is to slow"...

i think even Bill and Bob were mumbling about forgetting someone on the next Mission.

In the astronauts complex waiting for a manned mission.

I'm currently making more unmanned missions than manned one, mainly because my missions to Duna which should have landed a basic rover have ALL failed.

Jebediah claim he's not related to those failure, after all it's not like he would that I abandon my rover and get back to manned missions :wink:

In orbit around Duna. Was about to dock with the nuke engine when I by accident jettisoned the docking ring...

Still in orbit around Duna, but now together with Bob. Engineering forgot to connect fuel hoses to the nuke engines... 2nd rescue mission will soon reach them.

• 2 weeks later...

Dead :( I went to launch a rocket and found it lacked sufficient struts and I'd forgotten to set up the abort action. I tried to get away by spamming space and actually managed to get the command pod detached and chutes deployed barely above the ground, but then other parts of the rocket slammed into it.

He's safely back on terra (Kerra?) firma after a somewhat hairy reentry in my light SSTO. His mission did, however, confirm that all my pre-FAR planes (this being the last one to test) do still work, aside from a little canard-position-tweaking.

3JXfCpn.jpg

It only spun out once, though Bill might have been a little sick at that point. At least glass cockpits are easy to clean.

Dead on Mun.

The descent stage of Munraker mk.7 landed too hard, and one of the engines crashed on the surface, leaving the craft useless for the ascent.

A rescue mission has been promptly set up, but it took too long to reach the crash site; the MM batteries died, and all was left of good ol' Jeb when the automated rescue ship finally made it to the Mun was a whiff of that smoke kerbals leave behind when their life support expires. Sadly, mrs. Kerman doesn't even have a grave to mourn.

Bob Kerman, with Munraker mk.9, left a flag and a plaque where Jeb left us. I think I have a pic somewhere.

Jeb is right now on Gilly, with no rocket (Kraken attack), no company (after the kraken attack Bill and Bob went MIA) and, most importantly, NO SNACKS! :(

I've watched Scott Manley's longest EVA ever a few times, and now that the planets have more or less aligned I'm gonna try to get him home, where Bill and Bob will hopefully appear in the Astronaut Complex one of these days.

Fa8cO1k.jpg

Career mode: After several orbital missions Jeb is now mostly working in the Aerospace division test piloting aircraft.

Sandbox: Jeb is part of a three man crew of an extended mission to dock with and rescue any ships or crew in Kerbin space that become distressed.

My Jebediah is safely in a polar orbit. I sent him there, because I want to keep him safe and there is no safer place.

You know, every asteroid I've tried to capture so far came in on a polar trajectory :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.