Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

On my stock save, he's at the space center testing all of my crazy designs and participating in forum challenges.

On my modded save, he's leading a crew of 8 in a 500 ton ship on its way to explore the moons of Sentar (from Krag's planet factory).

Currently, Jebs wherabouts are unknown. He disappeared from radar near the arctic circle. We've dispatched Bill to the vessels last known location. If not found, a search and rescue team will survey the landscape for Jeb, or the worst case scenario, his remains. Updates will be here.

UPDATE*; Bill walked 4.3 kilometers to the capsule jeb was in. It took about an hour. when he arrived, he thoroughly searched the craft and the area around it. Jeb was nowhere to be seen. Bill had to put 2+2 together and the verdict is: Jeb got out of the craft while in decent to get more science. Usually he clung to the side of the capsule and got the science he wanted. he makes sure to wait for the Parachutes to deploy before he gets out. This time, however, Jeb got out too fast and tried to cling on to something and grabbed the Antenna, thus losing connection with mission control. Jeb plummeted to the ground, and died on impact. His remains were buried in the snow. Bill finished his mission, took the science from his craft, and with his head in hands, Bill went back to his craft. He returned an hour later. My Jebs Whereabouts: beyond infinity.

R.I.P. Jeb;.;

Edited by One-Way Films
update on whereabouts

It would be cool if after like 5 hours of EVA a kerbal would drop off radar so you would need to actually search for him... Same could go for spacecraft if they run out of battery or lack radar. That'd be a cool mod! My Jeb has just recently returned from my new career mode Mun landing and is now happily testing planes like usual.

Jeb is orbiting minmus - I suck at flying a jetpack in space :(

At least the misson yielded enough science to unlock the grabber.

Guess my first asteroid capture mission will go to minmus.

Bob picked him up. :)

2ynpbar.jpg

The claw is pretty useless for collecting lost kerbals in space, so I had to send another rocket - with 2 crew hatches and 3 extra ladders.

lol

P.S: My instruments froze - was pretty certain I'd just crash...

In a rover at what is supposed to be a Mün base. However, he keeps wondering why every spacecraft I've sent there since is currently tipped over :(

I'm having a rough time landing things standing up. Hell, I've even manged to tip over the rover that was designed to unflip the other tipped over stuff. I think that's a sign, to try something else, lol.

Mine is currently in an elliptical orbit around Kerbol after some Kraken drive tests.

In an older save, he is stuck in Munar orbit after becoming my first Kerbal to walk on the mun.

In an even older save, he's ticked at me for stranding him in orbit as I didn't add parachutes to his LKO space craft, and is now in the LKOSS after rendezvousing with it.

After being the first kerbal to walk on the Mun, he gathered enough fame to now live a luxureous life of testing SSTO's of various design and purpose. He is now sitting on the tarmac with a fresh A-class in the cargo bay after doing a fabulous photoshoot. In the near future he might be the first kerbal to land on Laythe though, as he is so experienced flying spaceplanes and is eager for an extraterrestrial adventure

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.