[1.4.3]ALCOR,"Advanced Landing Capsule for Orbital Rendezvous" by ASET (08/02/2017)

alexustas

There is no possibility to combine both types of animation: RPM-based and the "classic" method.

I'm not sure what you mean by combining animations, but regarding Neutrinovore's point (that I agree with) that non-IVA-visible functions (like exterior lights) should be toggle-able from the outside - it is definitely possible to have them triggered the "vanilla way" (right-click or action group) as well as RPM - at least with the new Vessel Viewer Plugin

When the KSP application loses focus (say, switched to some other application) and then returns it - IVA monitors are broken. They start displaying weird info & switch the views while turning around.

RasterProp mod ok with the other pods supported. So, the problem's somewhere in ASET.

When the KSP application loses focus (say, switched to some other application) and then returns it - IVA monitors are broken. They start displaying weird info & switch the views while turning around.

RasterProp mod ok with the other pods supported. So, the problem's somewhere in ASET.

Someone had the same problem in the rasterprop forum, I think they came up with a fix there.

Someone had the same problem in the rasterprop forum, I think they came up with a fix there.

Yes, I found the same issue on rasterprop forum, however, no fix for it yet.

I presume that something related to textures optimization\compression mods, for, it happens only then application loses gpu context or smth. like that. And it happens only when playing in fullscreen mode.

EDIT: decided to check the issue on a clean install. Added ONLY rasterprop mod. The issue still persists. So, the problem is somehow deeper.

Edited by Horus

I presume that something related to textures optimization\compression mods, for, it happens only then application loses gpu context or smth. like that. And it happens only when playing in fullscreen mode.

EDIT: decided to check the issue on a clean install. Added ONLY rasterprop mod. The issue still persists. So, the problem is somehow deeper.

Interesting, i've never had this problem...

I believe it's a Unity problem with running the game at full screen and then switching focus to another window. Since I've experienced the full screen switching problem I've always used the -popupwindow switch on the KSP.exe. I run Win 8 and my shortcut looks like this "C:\KSP_win\KSP.exe -popupwindow".

Hope this helps, Thanks.

I found some nice descent stage, its old abandoned project.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/4076-AVK-Spaceworks-r4-12-19-11-NEW-Cyclone-1-1

So, some new texture, cfg files, and it woudl suit alcor quite nice.

In fact, its replica of some of planned (and canelled) orion program landers. Attachment point is "hidden" inside it, so you can put tank and engine of ascent stage inside it, and avoid building too tall easily toppling over lander.

It's a bit high... Why not design it so that the engine fits in a hole between the tanks?

this pics shows "explode-scheme"

Actually, the engine for the "ascent" stage (stock 'Rockomax 48-75') completely fits in the "descent" stage.

Btw that door opening animation is cool, but where is it used? can't see the door from the inside while a kerbal is stepping out can you? You just see the kerbal appear on the outside.

The service module looks a lot like the AIES Lunder-L Tank http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35383-0-21-1-AIES-Aerospace-v1-4-2

Edited by K3|Chris

Btw that door opening animation is cool, but where is it used? can't see the door from the inside while a kerbal is stepping out can you? You just see the kerbal appear on the outside.

The service module looks a lot like the AIES Lunder-L Tank http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35383-0-21-1-AIES-Aerospace-v1-4-2

Ehm RPM 0.14 supports working hatches like he shown (DennyTX uses this hatch feature also for his Munar Lander)

How does RPM show a hatch opening? What do you do to see it?

ALCOR + AIES Arrangement btw:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Ascent stage fits inside the top tank (by design, one side has a flat cap, other side has a cylindrical opening, the 6 tanks clear the center space to allow an engine to fit in the middle, and one of the AIES engines fit perfectly strangely enough...

Edited by K3|Chris

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.