KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

Post #1000!

If anyone wants to check out dev builds, goto http://chrisand.no-ip.info:82/kmp/!

Oh god.

Well my build server is mainly for those testing in the irc channel, so we could keep a close eye on any regressions or new bugs (or are the features? :P).

If you really must use my dev builds, please keep in contact with me on IRC. I'd like to know how they work for you.

Although we try to keep a stable master, sometimes things break. Remember that you will be using unofficial experimental builds of an experimental addon :P.

Edit: 1.4 will be released Real Soon , hoping for Wednesday, but it will be released when it's released.

Edited by godarklight

I love being a developer, yet having a post count so low all the mods have to read what I write every post. (Hello to the mod reading this!)

I'm working on a server-sided mod control system so it's easier to all be on equal mod versions and have no conflicts. Won't be 0.1.4.0 ready though. This means KMPPartList.txt will no longer be on the client's side.

I made an account, just to say...

This. This right here. Is the greatest thing since monkeys were shoved into rockets and sent to space in the name of science.

Indeed. And that post right there, made my day...so far.

Question/bug report I think. So running the latest public build, 0.1.3.1, and hosting with the same build. Just doing some thing for fun. Ive toyed with a few of the setting's trying to reduce the radii of the safety bubble. It seams that ay thing below default results in strange issues with the launch pad. Like debris not being cleared from the pad. Then on top of that, where where, what we believed to be, far enough from the safety bubble. My friend could see my rover, but I could not see his. We where synced together, but his ship never showed any where. Not even in the Tracking Station. I mark that one up to lag, but still.

Question/bug report I think. So running the latest public build, 0.1.3.1, and hosting with the same build. Just doing some thing for fun. Ive toyed with a few of the setting's trying to reduce the radii of the safety bubble. It seams that ay thing below default results in strange issues with the launch pad. Like debris not being cleared from the pad. Then on top of that, where where, what we believed to be, far enough from the safety bubble. My friend could see my rover, but I could not see his. We where synced together, but his ship never showed any where. Not even in the Tracking Station. I mark that one up to lag, but still.

try the latest development version and see if you still have the same problems

Reducing the size of the bubble to 0 is known to cause issues with clearing the pad. You can tell you are outside of the bubble when the player list changes from "Preparing/Launching from KSC" to "Flying at Kerbin" or "Landed at Kerbin".

Oh god.

Well my build server is mainly for those testing in the irc channel, so we could keep a close eye on any regressions or new bugs (or are the features? :P).

If you really must use my dev builds, please keep in contact with me on IRC. I'd like to know how they work for you.

Although we try to keep a stable master, sometimes things break. Remember that you will be using unofficial experimental builds of an experimental addon :P.

Edit: 1.4 will be released Real Soon , hoping for Wednesday, but it will be released when it's released.

Oops, sorry. Would you like me to remove the link?

Oops, sorry. Would you like me to remove the link?

It's all good - you can re-add it. My build server is for everyone, but I just wanted to point out that strange things can happen on the development version.

I wouldn't mind a few more people testing it on the IRC channel, it helps to catch new bugs before releases.

try the latest development version and see if you still have the same problems

Ill give that a test tonight.

Reducing the size of the bubble to 0 is known to cause issues with clearing the pad. You can tell you are outside of the bubble when the player list changes from "Preparing/Launching from KSC" to "Flying at Kerbin" or "Landed at Kerbin".

I was setting it as lows as 2 and having this issue. Never tired 1.

Jair, I managed to rendevous with a windows ipv4 user on linux ipv6. Perhaps you typed the address wrong or didn't port forward. Kmp works cross platform.

19spacepug, I assume you mean limited bandwidth, not time. My estimation (combined up and down) is around 10kbs if idle, 30kb if flying.

Not sure if this is a KMP bug or KSP bug.

In the attached SS I can not undock the selected docking port as there is no option when right clicked. I can click undock on the adjoining port which is connected to the station, but nothing happens and the option to undock goes away after clicked, until I go to tracking station and return and then the non-functional option reappears. The same is true on the mirror side 3-way hub with the fuel tanks attached. In both cases the outermost docking ports work as expected (undocking the fuel tanks on right and probe on left which was just detached), but the inner ports connected to the station seem to have the logic reversed and non-functional as a result.

http://imgur.com/jvMhw5l

That newly compiled build you tried out sounded like it had many improvements , want to share it here ?^^ I think i still got vcstudio but not sure

Dev builds are on godarklight's signature:

http://chrisand.no-ip.info:82/kmp/

or you can compile it, download sources here by clickin on "Download ZIP" and follow: COMPILING.md

https://github.com/TehGimp/KerbalMultiPlayer

Salud.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.