KSP weekly?

giltirn

(Walks into room)

Hi!

(sees everyone staring at everyone)

umm...

(pulls smoke pellet from utility belt and smashes it on the floor. Smoke fills room. Pulls grappling gun from belt and fires at ceiling. Escapes through skylight after smashing its open. Lightning flashes through the night sky.)

I'm Batman.

Edited by BostLabs

How hard is it to write 5 sentences on what you have been doing the past week... unless you haven't doe much

THAT my dear sir/m'am is crossing the line. Up to this point all comments were people fooling around, killing time and simple expressions of people near-bursting of enthusiasm and hope. Your comment is just mean.

I doubt it is without reason that the weekly is delayed.

The reason the Weekly is a bit later is because they've been doing too much, not too little, this week. :)

Maybe tomorrow we will talking about something they are working on right now, that takes a bit more time before it is ready to be revealed.

I didn't actually mean to be disrespectful back there, although I can see that it might look like that!

While what I wrote was exaggerated, I still think there's no reason for an unannounced and unexplained delay like this.

SQUAD is running a business. Therefor I expect some professionality, that is all.

Please don't think I'm making a BIG issue out of the weekly being a bit late, it's a tiny winy miny piny thing. Still, I feel strongly about my reasoning behind it.

Peace and love for SQUAD and all KSP players.

(Peers in through smashed skylight. Now wearing cape and cowl.)

This is insidious. This must be the work of the Starer and he is using a modified version of Joker gas. I must get to the bottom of this!

​You know, it is still a weekly even if it comes out later in the week, right?

While what I wrote was exaggerated, I still think there's no reason for an unannounced and unexplained delay like this.

SQUAD is running a business. Therefor I expect some professionality, that is all.

We're not paying them to write community updates. The dev blogs and KSP weekly are more like advertising than a professional service to the community. If they want to promote their game a day or two late, we've got no reason to complain.

I didn't actually mean to be disrespectful back there, although I can see that it might look like that!

Please don't think I'm making a BIG issue out of the weekly being a bit late, it's a tiny winy miny piny thing. Still, I feel strongly about my reasoning behind it.

Peace and love for SQUAD and all KSP players.

Unless you can point out where in the purchase agreement we were promised a weekly development blog your point is irrelevant. We paid for the game, and nothing so far has suggested it will not be delivered.

It could be that they want to post it simultaneously with something else, possibly a dev blog from HarvesteR or some kind of announcement. Or everyone is simply busy busy busy, which is also good even if we may get to hear what made them so busy a bit late.

I have killed 17 kerbals, all on the launchpad, for this insolence! This will continue until I reach Jebediah!

You monster! :0.0:

It'll come, people! All we need is patience. Go launch a few rockets, bomb through some solar panels while docking, go all Top Gun on the RnD facility, and before you know it the update will be up. :)

You monster! :0.0:

It'll come, people! All we need is patience. Go launch a few rockets, bomb through some solar panels while docking, go all Top Gun on the RnD facility, and before you know it the update will be up. :)

Launch rockets.... Check(as long as blowing them up is launching them... I think I need moor booster)

Bomb through solar panels ... Check (although not while docking it was because I like to.)

Go all Top Gun on RnD .... Check ( Did he fly in to the tower in that? oh well did that too)

Still no weekly !!!

Okay guys, that's as far as we're going.

It was said a few times now that the Weekly was in the process, it will come out Soonâ„¢. Since this thread is going off topic quite dramatically and isn't really serving any purpose, we're locking it now.

/thread