Will you press the button?

briansun1

Sure, I like snakes, and I'm not wearing boots right now.

If you press the button, your KSP will now work perfectly without any bugs, and will never run out of memory. But you will be completely unable to install or make any mods. Will you press it?

Nah, thanks. I'll get bored of infinite happiness anyway.

Press this button, and you get a sandbox video game that can simulate anything and everything imaginable, be it possible with real physics or not, has an intuitive interface while still allowing for full control, has total modding capability with the source code included and can work on any machine, ranging from a smartphone to a supercomputer... But which only runs on 10 FPS, no matter the machine.

What kind? French Fries? (LOL I'm American) Err, as long as you mean French Fries I'm pressing that button

Press for a time machine, but only having the ability to go to the future (Do you get the reference??)

• 2 months later...
Sure! I take on this consequence, but no one said I couldn't... Persuade my way out.

Hit said magical button to live long enough to be able to witness the merging of Andromeda and our own galaxy, drawback being you age very, very slowly.

OMG I would so Totally press that button!!! :D

Press this button to go where no one has gone before...

I'm sitting on a bench with five other people on it. So... GERONIMOOOO!

Press the button to turn into a being that is exactly the same as a human, but lives off of electricity instead of nutrients/water, and can release some of it whenever it wants, with whatever properties it wants. But you can no longer eat food or drink water.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.