So, I've finally hit the thousand mark...

ola

Thanks! I'm quite certain that I've never spent this much time with another game, which, given my game-intensive past, says quite a lot.

My wife and three children might think I spend too much time with it, however...

My wife and three children might think I spend too much time with it, however...

Teach them how to play then set up weekly challenges; First, second and third prize is not having to do any chores the following week.

Problem solved.

Thanks! I'm quite certain that I've never spent this much time with another game, which, given my game-intensive past, says quite a lot.

I was just thinking something similar myself, though there are a few titles that are tricky to edge out (4,000 hrs in x3:Albion Prelude, as high as a year in some old-timey MUDs). Despite this ksp is making a go of it, im somewhere in the 800's myself.

If I had a wife im sure she'd be annoyed. As it is, my dog is less than pleased.

Nice. I got 389 in KSP, over 1200 in dota 2 and 4700 in TF2. I spend too much time on my pc.

My girlfriend loves it however. She gets to watch all the soaps and crap tv.

Win/win

Edited by Monkeh

Teach them how to play then set up weekly challenges; First, second and third prize is not having to do any chores the following week.

Problem solved.

Our twins, aged six months, can't quite reach the keyboard yet. Nice thought, though!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.