[0.24] Bargain Rocket Parts v1.1 - Bust out the duct tape, we're going to space!

Rubber Ducky

I've got an old copy of the mod, so I might be able to locate the proper tech for each of the mod parts.

Plus, I also notice that the lava lamp experiment is not re-runnable, while (from experience) the old version was. This is just a matter of changing a small line of code and should be fixable in maybe a minute at most.

I'll keep testing tomorrow.

Okay, so I have narrowed it down a bit:

- Lava lamp is supposed to be resettable

- Stock parts are actually supposed to move to other nodes (darn mandela effect).

So, that's all that is really needed. The mod is functional, and still a huge part of the KSP community.

With that said, the mod has been revived/updated for 1.2.x!

18 hours ago, Astrofox said:

- Stock parts are actually supposed to move to other nodes (darn mandela effect).

So, that's all that is really needed. The mod is functional, and still a huge part of the KSP community.

Give this one a try https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/BargainRockets.zip

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 4:41 PM, Astrofox said:

On 12/31/2016 at 11:06 AM, MeCripp said:

Is this still around?  The dropbox link is not there anymore.

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

Thanks.

Are you doing this as an official release, or just an "here it is if you want it" type of thing?

I'm more here it is type of person :) just trying to help feel free to do what ever and thanks for all your work you do

Then you would be ok with my putting it on Github and making a more "official" release, so it could be installed with CKAN, etc?  I would appreciate any continuing help with it, just thinking about doing this to keep it from being lost

On 12/30/2016 at 4:41 PM, Astrofox said:

Did you make any changes in the code, if I do adopt this I'd like to give you credit.

Same for @MeCripp

7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Did you make any changes in the code, if I do adopt this I'd like to give you credit.

Same for @MeCripp

All i did was

And that would be great

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Then you would be ok with my putting it on Github and making a more "official" release, so it could be installed with CKAN, etc?  I would appreciate any continuing help with it, just thinking about doing this to keep it from being lost