[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

No I do not see the toolbar at all to configure it :(

I actually do have the same issue: I do not see any toolbar with 1.7.7 on KSP 0.25 anymore.

I had it visible with 1.7.6 on 0.24.2, it was configured and there are mods using it with buttons.

The "toolbar-settings.dat" is still there and untouched, as it was before.

Blizzy, could you have a look at the download link for 1.7.7 it take you to another page with an error?

*Cancel that, read a few pages back, school boy error. lol

For anyone else having the download issue you just have to press F5 on your browser to make 1.7.7 download to appear.

Edited by AlMacTavish
idiot.

No. This looks like Texture Replacer coupled with Squad's own easter egg.

You're right about the TR addon being there. I wasn't aware that SQUAD included an easter egg as well on the load screen, nice! Thanks for clearing it up for me!

You've opened a can of worms now, you're gonna get asked about every little thing seen on that screen now ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...the first start screen remake was pretty epic!

Thanks UAL002, "FinalFrontier0.5.6b.zip" from Curse had indeed packed in version 1.7.6. Latest version in "older releases" is... oh wait... 1.7.5, so that's why I was asking here for 1.7.6 :)

Edited by RagnosCZ

I've recently switch back from 64-bit to 32-bit KSP and now all the icons on my toolbar are tiny, and I mean so tiny that they're a white spec on the button. (those appearing on the stock toolbar from 0.25 are also fuzzy, like it's a low-res image shown blown up and shown in hi-res)

Any suggestions?

I've recently switch back from 64-bit to 32-bit KSP and now all the icons on my toolbar are tiny, and I mean so tiny that they're a white spec on the button. (those appearing on the stock toolbar from 0.25 are also fuzzy, like it's a low-res image shown blown up and shown in hi-res)

Any suggestions?

Are you running Active Texture Management? The current build of that is messing with both Blizzy and the stock toolbar.

Are you running Active Texture Management? The current build of that is messing with both Blizzy and the stock toolbar.

ATM is not messing with toolbar, it's messing with image files. You can make exceptions so icons don't resize.

just FYI, v1.7.7 not working with .25 for me. The toolbar never shows up, but there's nothing in the log to indicate a problem - the toolbar reports all its startup activities and no errors.

Reverted to 1.7.6, works fine.

Mods:

MM 2.5.1

Toolbar 1.7.7 (doesn't work) -> 1.7.6 (works)

ATM release 3-8

Chatterer 0.5.9.4 (ksp .24)

CLS 1.0.9.0

AVC 1.1.5

Goodspeed 2014.4.1b (ksp .23.5, with MM patch to update models & textures for .25. See this forum post)

(and of course Squad and NASA)

Edited by wreckreation
correct my punctuation