[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

Confirmed. In windowed mode, it is quite easy to move the window up far enough that the grabbable area is out of reach. I've sent a fix to sarbian that will prevent this by repositioning each window to be wthin the current screen dimensions when the settings are loaded, and also when the windows are hidden by the Toolbar icon. (Just click to hide, and then click to show it again and the windows will be moved back.) Thanks for reporting the bug with the clear and helpful screen shots! :D

Yes, this also works in a pinch. :) The settings will be loaded from the config.xml on scene change, so if you don't want to reload the game: return to the Space Center, go delete the file, and then return to your Flight. The windows should be restored to their default positions.

Thanks Roxette and Ozraven. Worked perfectly. You don't know how frustrating this was to have to EVA to transfer kerbals, even with crew manifest. :)

• 1 month later...

I wonder, is it possible for the 'Realism' mode, or just an optional setting, to have experiments rendered 'Inoperable' after transferring the data from them to another science container, as they would be if you transmitted the results?

I am trying to devise a relatively stock-friendly way of rigging station science that uses resources and returns science data. Right now I can do it by transmitting results to the ground and then cleaning up using a lab module, but I'd like to be able to move the data to a capsule and send it back to the ground ala Shuttle, Dragon or Soyuz.

I wonder, is it possible for the 'Realism' mode, or just an optional setting, to have experiments rendered 'Inoperable' after transferring the data from them to another science container, as they would be if you transmitted the results?

I am trying to devise a relatively stock-friendly way of rigging station science that uses resources and returns science data. Right now I can do it by transmitting results to the ground and then cleaning up using a lab module, but I'd like to be able to move the data to a capsule and send it back to the ground ala Shuttle, Dragon or Soyuz.

Crew Manifest doesn't provide science transfers, just crew members. Papa_Joe's Ship Manifest may do what you need.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there!

I am trying to find the crew manifest button without sucess... only ??? next to the toolbar name

Anyone had this problem?

Can't say I have had this problem, have you checked to see if it is in your toolbar?

instaled crew manifest, ship manifest and the required 1.7.3 toolbar...

:/

It is odd that you don't see the Toolbar at least to configure the buttons. However, according to your GameData directory you've not installed Crew Manifest - you're using Ship Manifest from Papa_Joe. (The clear screen shots and GameData directory contents are a great help - thanks for that!)

It is odd that you don't see the Toolbar at least to configure the buttons. However, according to your GameData directory you've not installed Crew Manifest - you're using Ship Manifest from Papa_Joe. (The clear screen shots and GameData directory contents are a great help - thanks for that!)

Exactly what I was going to point out.

That's odd... I instaled Ship manifest afterwards... Could it have been deleted by that instalation?

Because I saw the toolbar asking wich buttons i wanted to see - crew manifest with a lot of "?????" and mechjeb that was already displaying...

Could i have deleted it?

i'll try to reinstall and then I'll send some feedback!

This is a great mod. I like being able to transfer crew and creating custom kerbals. I do have a question though, is it possible to have permadeath? I want to have kerbals KIA not MIA, though not have permadeath set on Bill, Bob, and Jeb. If the stock game already does that, how do I set it?

Thanks for the help.

I cannot create custom Kerbals. It would be good to make CM have it where you make a custom Kerbal in the Astronaut Complex and he appears in the astronaut complex instead of just the roster. Then you can hire him from there.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to get this to work without toolbar like the older version?

Toolbar is required for many mods now days. Personally, I like the standardized, single location, for mods in the UI. I'm sure you have your reasons for your request, I just can't figure out why. Regardless, great thing about KSP and mods, we all play our own way.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.