What do you think is next (.24)

Tidus Klein

Seriously... when are they going to work on aerodynamics? That's the thing I'm looking forward to... And don't tell me to use FAR! I don't like using mods.

TBH, Career mode (and multiplayer) don't hold much interest for me, but I'll allow that I'm in the minority. Still...

They "must" focus on optimization. I have a Late 2013 MBP, and computer can't handle game :S Everyone waiting new parts, new science parts or things, improved IVA. Me too. But, first optimization. I think 64 bit support will be really good.

Seriously... when are they going to work on aerodynamics? That's the thing I'm looking forward to...

Indeed, that's what I'm asking myself too and resources, but I guess someone will make a mod (that is better than Kethane) for it.

Personally i'd like to see more biomes/regions, or interactions with anomalies. Basically anything that promotes surface exploration and more EV activities.

Speaking of anomalies, hopefully they will get fixed at some point too. I imagine that isn't a priority for a while though, I don't know how complicated it would be but since it hasn't already been done already it's probably more involved and problematic than we think.

I'd like to see in 0.24:

1) IVA with the new lab module. My kerbals who venture inside just appear to disappear / become one with the module.

2) Biomes on Duna and its moon

3) More sensors for science. How about long-term science gathering... such as a mapping mission? make stations have more of a purpose.

Many parts of the game are built on the same APIs available to 3rd parties. i.e., you are already playing with mods and it didn't hurt at all.

There's a distinct difference there. Many people want to experience the game as the developer intended and released it. Those third party apis are still part of the base game, whereas FAR and kethane are not. They're not mods, any more than any assets SQUAD don't make and own, like, say, the orbit music, are.

I'd like to see suborbital / atmospheric research included.

The X-1, X-15 and later transonic / supersonic / hypersonic and high-altitude research programs were crucial to NASA's progression from the pre-Mercury era to the success of the Apollo program.

Plus, it'd be a really cool way to do science. And watching Jeb grin like an idiot at the equivalent of Mach 3 is awesome.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.