[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

This should be called the 'Mass driver bug' :D

You should inform Harv of this, Silisko. The tower of adapters is obviously abusing the system, but the magnitude of the effect is so large that it would be better to find out what the hell is happening anyway.

Guest meteorite 101

hey silisko i have a thing that i need you to tweak you now your probekit kit

probekit probekit_AeroshellCoupler it separates with the aero shell so if you can tweak it so that it releases the aero shell

hey silisko i have a thing that i need you to tweak you now your probekit kit

probekit probekit_AeroshellCoupler it separates with the aero shell so if you can tweak it so that it releases the aero shell

...No it doesn\'t.

Are you putting another decoupler under it?

Silisko, I have a question:

When campaign and sandbox mode comes out, and you disable mod support with Silisko Edition, will all your other mods be compatible with silisko edition/ already included?

It\'s probably far, far too early to ask this kind of question. We have no idea how this kind of thing is going to work with campaign mode.

The fairing system is coming along nicely:

ss20120221032559.png

However, there is one VERY MAJOR ISSUE: symmetry.

Only about half the time symmetry works for the adapter base. It seems to be completely random as to when it works and doesn\'t work. Is there any way at all I can fix this, or is this something that belongs as a bug report in the dev forum?

Sounds like the colliders are just on the cusp of not fitting, try moving the nodes out just a fraction more?

Do they work all the time if there\'s nothing inside the fairings? (and I assume they work like the existing SE fairings?)

Sounds like the colliders are just on the cusp of not fitting, try moving the nodes out just a fraction more?

Do they work all the time if there\'s nothing inside the fairings? (and I assume they work like the existing SE fairings?)

I don\'t think you understand the problem. (also, they work nothing like the existing SE fairings)

This works:

ss20120221033923.png

This doesn\'t:

ss20120221033919.png

And this isn\'t always the case. Because some of them work either way:

ss20120221033930.png

ss20120221033937.jpg

The first two are sometimes, seemingly completely at random, reversed. The latter will work while the former won\'t.

Edit: it seems to be caused by the centers of gravity overlapping...? It\'s hard to tell.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

ss20120221041923.png

I enjoy the new texture work.

And I\'m an extremely critical and sharp person.

I look forward to using these, excellent parts.

I have pleased he who I had thought impossible to please. It truly is a glorious day!

Also, the fairing system is coming along very well, I have mastered the PhysicsSignificance variable.

ss20120221032559.png

neato. That fairing made me think of something - In Venku\'s Saturn V, He did something to make the fairings 'peel' back, as if they were on a hinge, as opposed to being shot off into space. Do you plan on implementing something like this?

neato. That fairing made me think of something - In Venku\'s Saturn V, He did something to make the fairings 'peel' back, as if they were on a hinge, as opposed to being shot off into space. Do you plan on implementing something like this?

My guess is some invisible colliders that the decouplers would hit.

Edit: I wonder if it\'s possible to fix the seams on the fairings:

ss20120221163330.jpg