Iron Sky

RedDwarfIV

Iron sky looks to be fantastic, It\'s not so much a comedy but more a fantastic B-movie cult classic in the making, I mean, NAZIS, ON ZEE DARK SIDE OF ZEE MOON! IN GIANT SPACE ZEPPLINS AND SAUCERS, WITH A SECRET BASE IN THE FORM OF A SWASTIKA!!!

One can\'t take oneself seriously with that sort of premise...

I did a little bit of voice acting for it though which was quite cool.

For planes go to http://www.luft46.com/. I love that website. I will put some pics in a spoiler below.

jg179-6.jpg

ghtrb-1.jpg

ghtrb-3.jpg

mrvto-2.jpg

mr132-1.jpg

mr283-1.jpg

ksh18-3.jpg

kswsf-1.jpg

ro141-6.jpg

gm107-1.jpg

gmvto-3.jpg

gm262-2.jpg

jhsang-6.jpg

jha9-2.jpg

ao215-3.jpg

Top to bottem plane list

Heinkel HE P.1079B/II Heavy Fighter

Focke Wulf Triebflugel (two pictures)

Focke Wulf VTOL Project

Junkers EF132

Focke Wulf TA 283

Horten HoXVIIIB

Weserflug P.1003/1

Blohm & Voss BV 141

Messerschmitt P.1107/I

Von Braun Interceptor

Messerschmitt P.1101/99

Sanger America Bomber

A9-A10

Blohm & Voss BV P.215

You know... If it meant having all of these amazing planes, I kinda think it\'s a shame that the war didn\'t go on for a year or two more and we would have gotter=n these amazing designs. Also, I DARE SOMEONE TO BUILD THIS USING C7.

You know... If it meant having all of these amazing planes, I kinda think it\'s a shame that the war didn\'t go on for a year or two more and we would have gotter=n these amazing designs. Also, I DARE SOMEONE TO BUILD THIS USING C7.

Yeah, but the majority of the designs were German, so we would be screwed.

Yeah, but the majority of the designs were German, so we would be screwed.

Not really. By the point in the war where most of these designs were dreamt up, the Nazis either;

• [li]Had their factories bombed, resulting in most advanced \'production\' aircraft existing in their dozens at most, or;[/li]
    [li]Had no fuel to put into the planes they did manage to build[/li]

And it\'s not like a few advanced fighters were going to do anything to stop the Soviets, anyway.

• 1 month later...

I was laughing so hard when I saw the space suits! ;P

They looked like stuff out of the original power rangers closet!

It looks so hilariously fake when the guy in the white suit is skipping along in what is blatantly Earth gravity.

• 2 months later...

First couple minutes of the movie:

Erm... Wha... How... Gunpowder pistol... Bad attempt at gravity... WTF?! It looks bad... But interestingly bad...

I would probably end-up seeing it for the same reasons I saw battleship... Guns, explosion, non-sensicalness...

Erm... Wha... How... Gunpowder pistol... Bad attempt at gravity... WTF?! It looks bad... But interestingly bad...

I would probably end-up seeing it for the same reasons I saw battleship... Guns, explosion, non-sensicalness...

Exactly! It has the awesome visuals of a Hollywood blockbuster, and all the plotfailures of something someone made for the Internet!

Exactly! It has the awesome visuals of a Hollywood blockbuster, and all the plotfailures of something someone made for the Internet!

Do you ever say anything that isn\'t taken straight off of Tvtropes?

Gravity looked bad, but guns work in space you know. Gunpowder contains it\'s own oxidizer, potassium nitrate KNO3.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.