[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

And phase 4 might be my favorite.

EDIT: Some of the wheels just fall through the terrain. And the sirens keep shutting off.

EDIT: Do they not have a collision mesh??

Look on the backside of the wheels for an arrow, you need to possition them correctly else they won't make ground contact. The loop on the sirens has been removed to stop a glitch.

What is the memory foot print of 4.081 with ATM running? I have installed as instructed and I get sent over the top with installation of the latest full pack....ONLY! Should we be using the kso.cfg from ATM or the one packaged with KSO 4.081?

What is the memory foot print of 4.081 with ATM running? I have installed as instructed and I get sent over the top with installation of the latest full pack....ONLY! Should we be using the kso.cfg from ATM or the one packaged with KSO 4.081?

I run it with ATM basic and without the config file. It runs just fine and I have a good deal of mods installed.

Mmm, when i want to 'launch' a fire engine the game crashes. Know isseu?

Did you load up a craft file from pack 4.08 or 4.081? There were changes made in 4.081. If not that then did you install the firespitter.ddl from the download or are you using an older version? It also causes glitches.

I am having the same issue- the wheels seem to be phasing through the terrain.

Look on the backside of the wheels, there are arrows on it. You need to rotate the wheels in the correct possition. For an example use the provided craft files that come with the 4.081 pack.

I run it with ATM basic and without the config file. It runs just fine and I have a good deal of mods installed.

Did you load up a craft file from pack 4.08 or 4.081? There were changes made in 4.081. If not that then did you install the firespitter.ddl from the download or are you using an older version? It also causes glitches.

4.081 did a reinstal, the mod now causes a ctd when loaden. Only KOS-complete editon instald. Intresset in a error log?

4.081 did a reinstal, the mod now causes a ctd when loaden. Only KOS-complete editon instald. Intresset in a error log?

Certain parts where changed in 4.081, I recommend you do a complete clean install of the KSO. When I updated to 4.081 I removed every KSO related file and I did not have any issue with 32-bit version. Didn't try out 64-bit though.

Install order... Clean install then ATM x86 basic then KSO 4.081... NOTHING ELSE!

Ok... with this original KSO.CFG that was included with ATM I have a foot print of 1,840,000...

ACTIVE_TEXTURE_MANAGER_CONFIG
{
folder = KSO
enabled = true
OVERRIDES
{
KSO/RPM/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = false
scale = 1
max_size = 0
make_not_readable = false
}

KSO/Parts/kerbin_orbiter
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Parts/altnames/mayhem
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
KSO/Parts/altnames/chaos
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
}
}

and with this one that is installed with the KSO 4.081 I have a foot print of 3,257,000

{
folder = KSO
enabled = true
OVERRIDES
{
KSO/RPM/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = false
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Parts/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
max_size_normals = 2048
}

KSO/FX/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Spaces/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
max_size_normals = 4096
}

{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
KSO/Parts/altnames/chaos
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
}
}

I think something in the new one is borked.

Edited by LawnDartLeo

Certain parts where changed in 4.081, I recommend you do a complete clean install of the KSO. When I updated to 4.081 I removed every KSO related file and I did not have any issue with 32-bit version. Didn't try out 64-bit though.

Still CTD's...

Install order... Clean install then ATM x86 basic then KSO 4.081... NOTHING ELSE!

Ok... with this original KSO.CFG that was included with ATM I have a foot print of 1,840,000...

{
folder = KSO
enabled = true
OVERRIDES
{
KSO/RPM/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = false
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Parts/kerbin_orbiter
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
KSO/Parts/altnames/chaos
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
}
}

and with this one that is installed with the KSO 4.081 I have a foot print of 3,257,000

{
folder = KSO
enabled = true
OVERRIDES
{
KSO/RPM/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = false
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Parts/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
max_size_normals = 2048
}

KSO/FX/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}

KSO/Spaces/.*
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
max_size_normals = 4096
}

{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
KSO/Parts/altnames/chaos
{
compress = false
mipmaps = true
scale = 1
max_size = 0
}
}
}

I think something in the new one is borked.

Do these work on the 25? If not I don't need it. also I have the last version of the SS and 25 parts should i use the new one in the OP?

You know, it occurs to me I've never figured out what the computers in the station parts are for. I've never been able to make them do anything. I thought that was a thing, but I've never figured it out. Anyone help me?

You know, it occurs to me I've never figured out what the computers in the station parts are for. I've never been able to make them do anything. I thought that was a thing, but I've never figured it out. Anyone help me?

If you click on the bottom right edge of the laptop it opens up and turns into a raster prop monitor.

@woodstar...

All I can tell you is do not overwrite the cfg's as you install package(s)... The cfg I use is the one included with active texture management. I've been told it's worth a try to not use any cfg. I really don't want to say what exactly to use because nothing is for certain. All I know is for me the kso.cfg within the full package causes a memory explosion.

... Can we have a modified version of the copter that has the nav-ball set up so that it looks up? I can't really fly without mechjeb, so... I need it to land this thing, and with the way the thrust is set up, I would need the 'forward' direction to be the 'up' direction. Or a button that lets the copter switch it.

... Can we have a modified version of the copter that has the nav-ball set up so that it looks up? I can't really fly without mechjeb, so... I need it to land this thing, and with the way the thrust is set up, I would need the 'forward' direction to be the 'up' direction. Or a button that lets the copter switch it.

MechJeb isnt meant for use with helicopters. It likely wouldnt matter how the navball was orientated.