Does Planet Jousting work anymore?

Guest Fyre Flare

We have all watched Danny2462 When he got out a giant stick and smashed It into Kerbin...

Those videos where his funniest vids :D

He planet jousted in these videos:

Special Agent Kirrim (At the end)

Research and Destruction

25 things to do with your Rovers (At the end)

So yeah... The glitch is that you make a straight line using structural parts and you joust the ground...

AND THE PLANET DISSAPEARS! I like this glitch... pretty much because of It make THE PLANET DISSAPEAR!

Quantam Mechanics is borked

Anyways.... Does It work anymore?

Edited by vexx32
Profanity removed.

I LOL'd at the failed attempts to destroy Jool.

This is exactly why the Death Star didn't just try to cut through Yavin to get to the moon with the base on it.

I LOL'd at the failed attempts to destroy Jool.

This is exactly why the Death Star didn't just try to cut through Yavin to get to the moon with the base on it.

Yes, the green laser was actually a massive line of girders which smashed planets!

I have tried too blow up Mun many times but it newer worked :(

I belive this worked because of an bug back around 0.18, in 0.18 I run into planets disappear using many mods and large ships.

Even without landing

• 2 years later...

This is an ancient thread, dating back well over two years.  KSP has been through multiple revisions since then, so discussions of specific bugs are likely to be no longer relevant.  Locking the thread to prevent further confusion.  If you have new questions / comments / thoughts on related matters, feel free to spin up a new thread.