Asteroids

Sargent890

I wonder if DLC pack will always stay DLC and players will have to download it separetly..Or it ill be integrated to stock in some future version.

If its DLC for ever it somehow separates it from game. Stuff from DLC might be get less attention in updating and improving in next updates.. thats how it seems to me.

I wonder if DLC pack will always stay DLC and players will have to download it separetly..Or it ill be integrated to stock in some future version.

According to the Maxmaps they already changed form of it to be part of the stock game and not a separate DLC pack:

It started as free DLC, is now an integrated part of the game to be released separately from .24
link to source of the quote -> LINK <-

So I dare to make a assumption that we going to get asteroids and all the awesomeness surrounding them in 24.1 update :)

Edited by jcraft

A lot of people picture asteroid belts like the one in Star Wars. But yeah, they're millions of miles apart from each other. Though Ceres has 2 little asteroid moons.

Where did you learn this? There are a handful of asteroids known to have moons (87 Sylvia has two), but I don't think Ceres is among them.

According to the Maxmaps they already changed form of it to be part of the stock game and not a separate DLC pack:

So I dare to make a assumption that we going to get asteroids and all the awesomeness surrounding them in 24.1 update :)

I hope it will not be 0.25.

Based on the conversation I had with Chad at SXSW, it sounds like the astroid pack will come before .24. "23.5" is how he described it. I have no idea when they come out beyond those details. And those details might change.

Based on the conversation I had with Chad at SXSW, it sounds like the astroid pack will come before .24. "23.5" is how he described it. I have no idea when they come out beyond those details. And those details might change.

Huh, I thought the NASA pack needed "core game modifications" and would thus require .24... So, before then?

Huh, I thought the NASA pack needed "core game modifications" and would thus require .24... So, before then?

Seems like those "core game modifications" will simply arrive as a part of NASA pack...

Edited by jcraft

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.