Post your planes of any type here! [.23]

Hey rocket pilot, your ship looks fantastic and if my eyes aren't deceiving those are functional bay doors? sleekest ones I've seen.

Where can I see more of it???

The doors look so nice because I managed to fit the entire mechanism inside the cargo bay (that took awhile). And if you want to see more of it, check my sig.:)

Also nice plane, if that's an SSTO then wow, just wow. All I can manage is a cargo plane to Minmus, but not interplanetary.:D

damit huggy... i've said no mods!

My bad, although the craft is 99% stock, just the landing gear, and intakes, and a couple of hinges are the only mods. I only put them on for aesthetics and can easily be removed without affecting the craft.

Buuuuummmpppp!!!!

Finally }:-[

qromodynmc, that thing looks devilish, I better leave the planet to wait until it goes away Ö

...On my new plane!!! I know I've posted it here already... but this time it's fully operational! yay x-P

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Razorback. O-Dock's premier flying machine. Short-range SSTO gets 3.5km/s dV@LKO w/ droptanks and handles like a dream once you push abort. Low/high altitude performance that is second to none. Very agile, perfectly balanced.

I literally spend hours at a time in the alps on Kerbin doin' the perlin surfin'. :cool:

Tx6N1Up.jpg

Download: Razorback v1.0

Edited by O-Doc

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.