Velcro

GJS

Soo... do you mean that you can put flags on the side of your rocket? if so then thats cool! id like a bit more info before download though.r

Yes you are right, like stickers.

4608804_m.png

If I was to customize these for my own mission flags, how would I do so?

If you just want to use them for mission flags, and nothing else, I suggest that you get one of the mods that add placeable flags that you can place on stuff. FASA has some (though that is a VERY big pack), and Sirkut made a small pack purely for different sizes of surface- and stack-mountable flags.

Can I put these on procedural fairings and StretchyTanks? If so then sold.

Honestly, I just checked it out on the stock parts, and it is impossible to check all the fashion, I also interested to know where they fit and where not.

This is neat - a pity it'll get outmoded in the next patch ^^; BUT ANYWAY, not to poop on your parade, I recommend calling this mod "stickers" or "decals" rather than "velcro" as "velcro" makes me think of an adhesive for attaching stuff. Also I think Velcro is a trademarked name.

Okay, MOSTLY outmoded. I s'pose it'll still be nice tacking extra stickers on things - warning labels, sponsor logos, trippy colored rectangles, yadda yadda yadda ;)

I recommend calling this mod "stickers" or "decals" rather than "velcro" as "velcro" makes me think of an adhesive for attaching stuff. Also I think Velcro is a trademarked name.

Yes, I came in here to see a new type of strut or connection device.... Velcro does not say " Stickers! " or " Decals! " to me.

I wonder if it's possible to make the mod so that you can use any image as a sticker just like how we use flags now?

Because i will be able then to rename the KSO shuttles independantly.

Even resize the pics in the VAB/SPH.

Edited by MK3424

Velcro - Decal Mod or something might indeed be a more descriptive title than just Velcro. How does this work. Can it be placed on every part and adapt to its shape or does it only fit a few select parts (like fuel tanks).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.