[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

If not that, then what? I can\'t really think of anything else that would prevent you from using his code.

this ^ when you said you had angered him and that because of it you probably couldn\'t include the code what else were we to think? lol

nah. working on a cow :) I have plans for KSP KOSMOS mod. I just don;t think they are doable without docking. for example KVTK is nice but really needs separate launch and docking to craft to push lol.

I am liking this cow.

Cow.png

lmao I busted a gut at that cow, what a sec...maybe a cow shaped lunar explorer! jesus man lets get this going!

hey CBP, slightly off topic but not long enough for a pm.

Do you, or someone you know, have a set of payload fairings? like the parts?

no i was starting to work on fairing for the Angara. but I decided to wait for docking as currently there is no way Of really knowing what sizes are needed.

I\'d say, make the fairings modular. For example, a set of fairing halves for 1, 1.25 and 1.5m, a maching nosecone and a set of adapters between sizes. Fairing should actually be a bit bigger than their 'base size', so a 1m part with an RCS module attached would snugly fit into a 1m fairing.

I\'m not sure if this problem has been brought up before, but am I the only one with these parts strewn randomly across part categories? I\'ve got some in the structural, propulsion (those are right) but then I\'ve got about 50 million in, well I would say, but my KSP just crashed, and I think these parts are to blame, since before I downloaded them it worked perfectly. Any solutions?

I\'m not sure if this problem has been brought up before, but am I the only one with these parts strewn randomly across part categories? I\'ve got some in the structural, propulsion (those are right) but then I\'ve got about 50 million in, well I would say, but my KSP just crashed, and I think these parts are to blame, since before I downloaded them it worked perfectly. Any solutions?

ah... I think I know the problem.

I suck, and I run a mac. Deal with it.

ah... I think I know the problem.

Awkwardly enough, you\'re probably right, but it would be nice to have a mirror for it that didn\'t put half the parts in the Utilities and Science category.

Or crash the game.

Which works perfectly with 500 other modded parts (literally) and almost every plugin...

is it possible to connect in the space? that is ,fire two parts and fonnect them together.

if possible would please make or show me the way to connect ?

Docking is coming in 0.15.

I think that it\'s hard to dock when only one of the two parts in under control.

and will the docking system auto connect when two parts touch each other or manually operate like landing legs?

opps got side tracked with mastodon http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1417259/sekertOOF/pics/SortofRigged.png

anyway here is Mir packages and ready to go :D you have to move the packaging decouplers stage down as i recall. But i left them on top so you remember to move them :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1417259/Kosmos%20MIR.craft