[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Too much fuel then?

Not really. If you launch a heavy variation it is made to lift heavy stuff.

The real rponblem is it is internal balanced off stock parts and they are OP themselves. the tanks actually are based off internal tank size and balanced to stock.

the engines themselves are nerfed as well. they have less thrust at sea level lol.

yeah you are suppose to use the other stages to get into orbit :P

I made a long 1.5 meter fuel tan with a 600 thrust rocket and attached 4 detachable 1m wide fuel tanks with a 600 (I think) thrust rocket on each and I had enough fuel in those four to reach the moon just about.

the next update they will be a tad more nerfed I suppose. But I hardly see a reason till game stock engines are balanced. other wise people will just use those instead of mine.

Yeah for the time being just leave em as is...after they do the final balancing on stock engines and fuel adjust your accordingly. just made another angara rocket and it worked first try again 8)

I will be doing something for next release. however I must say i am ever so slightly bored with mechanical and my old commission is calling so i think I best work on that for a bit. it has organics to work with. :)

once 15 comes out i will get some stuff updated and such hopefully. i have the ability to add batteries and solar power right now but no idea on abattery model and i am just meh to KSp currently.

I will be doing something for next release. however I must say i am ever so slightly bored with mechanical and my old commission is calling so i think I best work on that for a bit. it has organics to work with. :)

once 15 comes out i will get some stuff updated and such hopefully. i have the ability to add batteries and solar power right now but no idea on abattery model and i am just meh to KSp currently.

maybe working on organic models will give you ideas for organic, smooth, rockets parts? 8)

I\'ve found a bug in the second stage engine. One of it\'s nozzles doesn\'t spew particles.

thanks, Fixed it for next release :)

If you\'re gonna do animals, follow the cow up with a dog so we can do a Sputnik 2.

not just taking a break form KSp stuff :P

I will come bakc and make battery units and make solar panels work as well as Vasmir engine but currently takign a small break.