[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

So I\'ve been waiting for this to update to 0.16 compatible but I haven\'t seen anything come out. But I just saw pictures on Reddit with parts from here, are these .15.2 parts compatible with the new version?

Also, when do you think dropbox will let people start downloading for this again?

Yeah. would have to talk to R4m0n for the plugin updates. Pm normak for the DL links I suppose. I have not seen him on steam. so... IDk. as for models. with out a texture maker I don\'t really want to make them @_@ I hate texturing.

However I also dislike the current state of the game. all sorts of mixed up stuff and sizes. I do like the new artwork though.

So I put this pack in, very well don\'t but the kerbals do not show up, is this because of compatibility issues?

That\'s normal for modded command modules since the update. You\'ll have to wait for them to be updated to support that, or they just appear empty,

Hello again amazing mod makers and loyal followers. I used this mod with .15.2 and I had some parts on there that I can\'t seem to locate now on .16.

The parts are circled/pointed to in these two pictures. The first one is DieselxRobot\'s Icarus Mun Base that is showcased on the first post.

7qv2H.png

And my own, which of course I practically stole from Dieselx. (copies never do look as good...)

Yskg6.png

What I\'m looking for are 3 parts. The radial decoupler, the small fueltank with the framework, and the lander legs that seem to go with the set. They seem to work in concert with the rendezvous engines.

Hopefully someone here will be able to tell me where they\'re located in the parts folder, that they were removed with the newest update, or that I\'m thinking of the wrong mod! (Though I could have sworn that was all Kosmos) Thanks guys!

What I\'m looking for are 3 parts. The radial decoupler, the small fueltank with the framework, and the lander legs that seem to go with the set. They seem to work in concert with the rendezvous engines.

Hopefully someone here will be able to tell me where they\'re located in the parts folder, that they were removed with the newest update, or that I\'m thinking of the wrong mod! (Though I could have sworn that was all Kosmos) Thanks guys!

Sure you\'re checking the right pack? Those are in the LK pack.

I can\'t download any of the links nor see any of the pictures in the OP, is this just for me? :) Also, does the docking thingy and these parts work in .16 because I\'m very interested in downloading this.

Yeah, those are from the LK pack. The tank can be found in the 1st tab, the decoupler is in the 3rd tab, and the lander legs are in the 4th tab.

Haha. Well that\'s embarrassing. I don\'t remember getting anything called the LK pack but two people said the same thing. Thanks Dogon and ddavis!

Also, what does LK stand for, I can\'t seem to find it in a search or anything.Pm sent to Davis to prevent clogging this thread.

Oh I understand now! LK is an addition to the Kosmos pack! I was searching the forum for something called LK but couldn\'t find it anywhere!

So now...does anyone have a mirrored copy of the LK since the dropbox has been frozen?

Hey I got the 4.1 with the .16 version of the game. Everything works fine except for the panel. It\'s only saying that it\'s compatible even if every other parts works fine. Anyone got a solution?

Hey I got the 4.1 with the .16 version of the game. Everything works fine except for the panel. It\'s only saying that it\'s compatible even if every other parts works fine. Anyone got a solution?

You need to download the lastest version of PowerTech.dll.

Thanks! What version is it for? I have 0.16.

I just tested it and it looks like it isn\'t compatible, but I can rebuild it later.

Kosmos SSPP -got this

Angara URM -where do I get this?

LK Munar Lander -also this.

All three of those are separate downloads in the main post.

Ddavis, would you be willing to post the Angara and LK packs if you have them? I\'m sure many people (most definitely including myself) would greatly appreciate it. At least until Normak can get his dropbox upgraded or switch to a different host.