Universal Storage 1.4.0.0 (For KSP 1.4.x) 13th March 2018

Paul Kingtiger

Version 0.9.1 released!

This is an update to the ECLSS pack only!

Asmi's ECLSS Revived by Shasol has become Community Resource Pack compliant which means CO2 has been changed to Carbon Dioxide. This is great news for cross mod compatibility.

Universal Storage 0.9.1 updates the ECLSS pack only so that parts now use CarbonDioxide rather than CO2. If you don't use ECLSS pack then you don't need to change anything. If you do, then make sure you update to the latest version of ECLSS before updating the US ECLSS pack.

Full change log and download at ksp.kingtiger.co.uk

Yeah, I don't like to be an early adopter ;) I'll test 2.5.1 tonight and if it's stable will update the download. 2.3.5 is working fine for me in 0.25 though.

Apparently, I had an issue with the sci parts in Dmagic's mod not showing in US format after both have been updated to support 0.25 and it fixed itself with 2.5.1 Module Manager. Just a heads up.

Thank you very much for this great mod.

Version 0.9.1 released!

Sorry to bother but does 0.9.1 also include the updated USI Tools converters, I didn't see that in the patch notes on your site and since that came up after 0.9 was released I wasn't sure if they were incorporated somewhere in-between?

Sorry to bother but does 0.9.1 also include the updated USI Tools converters, I didn't see that in the patch notes on your site and since that came up after 0.9 was released I wasn't sure if they were incorporated somewhere in-between?

Yes it does. 9.0 and later uses USI_Convertor. It's in the change log for 0.9

Yes it does. 9.0 and later uses USI_Convertor. It's in the change log for 0.9

Ah, righto I just saw RoverDude's comment after the 0.9 announcement but before 0.9.1 and wondered if there was a further update to the converters

For TAC LS there is a new configuration I'm pretty sure. The consumption rates part is unchanged. So you basically just copy the consumption section from the universal storage TAC LS human consumption mod cfg into the tac LS cfg replacing the same section.

If the OP wants to fix this it would only take a handful of seconds to upload the new config.

The USI Tools you are packing with US_Core 0.9.1 are outdated. New Version here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1fsuzvl35s2gppt/AAD8kNgBm6rO9m4paXmwuqA0a

We pack 0.2.3 which is the latest version on the USI website. Although I'm not going to release a new version of US every time a dependency updates, as long as the packaged version is stable. Things like the USI toolkit and Module manager are in their own location and can be easily updated separately if you want to run the latest and greatest. USI-Toolkit even has it's own AVC file so (if enabled) it'll independently tell you when a new version is released.

I have just started using the new(ish) hexcore parts and I am loving this scale, really great for mixing filled and empty segments 3+3 for science and landing legs for neat little landers. (The AIES legs fit perfectly)

The only problem I am getting is the 1.85m diameter, I know this isnt a US issue, I'd just like to ask where would I get some nice adaptors to 'cap-off' the hexcore parts? I dont like having the ends exposed and its too big for 1.25 and too small for 2.5.

I have just started using the new(ish) hexcore parts and I am loving this scale, really great for mixing filled and empty segments 3+3 for science and landing legs for neat little landers. (The AIES legs fit perfectly)

The only problem I am getting is the 1.85m diameter, I know this isnt a US issue, I'd just like to ask where would I get some nice adaptors to 'cap-off' the hexcore parts? I dont like having the ends exposed and its too big for 1.25 and too small for 2.5.

Daishi is currently working on decouplers for the 3 core sizes. I'm not sure if they will also work as end caps, but it's a good idea.

I have been dying for metal plates of the three rocket sizes to work as caps or load bearers in situations where a structural fuselage is way too long. Some mod I have installed (Procedural Fairings?) has a 1.25m one, but it's apparently meant to split into multiple nodes and weighs far too much to behave as filler.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.