[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

I didn't notice, I didn't like LR-87 that much. Of course when I start to have some time to develop again, I will have to finish this model, then in a release in the future, you can do whatever you want :D

I fixed the Tweakscale issues with the mod, I can PM you the configs I came up with if you like. Or if you don't have time for modding currently then I'm happy to hold on to them for now :)

I fixed the Tweakscale issues with the mod, I can PM you the configs I came up with if you like. Or if you don't have time for modding currently then I'm happy to hold on to them for now :)

You could place the fix in a code block for people like myself that would implement it themselves if blackheart is too busy to post an official fix.

Oh well, it's just a thought :rolleyes:

You could place the fix in a code block for people like myself that would implement it themselves if blackheart is too busy to post an official fix.

Oh well, it's just a thought :rolleyes:

Like this?

MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
freeScale = false
scaleFactors = 1.25, 2.5, 3.75
scaleNames = 1.25, 2.5, 3.75
techRequired = generalRocketry, heavyRocketry, heavierRocketry
defaultScale = 2.5
}

EDIT: It worked! Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know how to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

These look beautiful, did you make it? I just made the RD-180 out of want to replicating the atlas but I am sure I will have a bad config about it.

I haven't noticed the HDness of it as well, I thought it was bare-bones. I made sure the poly count of the details were low.

Speaking of which, whats the eta on that rd180 blackheart?

I have been quite busy at the moment so Im not sure yet, maybe past the Out of Beta update til I can touch my models

Edited by blackheart612

These look beautiful, did you make it? I just made the RD-180 out of want to replicating the atlas but I am sure I will have a bad config about it.

I haven't noticed the HDness of it as well, I thought it was bare-bones. I made sure the poly count of the details were low.

I have been quite busy at the moment so Im not sure yet, maybe past the Out of Beta update til I can touch my models

Ok bye :(

ok-bye-o.gif

Any up date on the upper stage you was working on or any part for that fact as they all look good :)

EDIT- Or do, I have to steal sp1989 ' s GIF hehe

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/20140125/4962741/ok-bye-o.gif

Sorry guys, really busy weeks for me, on the bright side, I can start developing freely after a week or two (hopefully if nothing comes up) and I have a longer time to do so. :)

• 2 weeks later...

KE-180

IK9dk7O.gif

Still have mediocre development, very hot place I live in at this point of the year. Here's the imported model. Switchable cover if you want that Atlas look. I'm planning to make it resizable to make it looks more accurate. Planned stats are two LV-T30 in one engine.

Here's how it looks on the existing tank:

cM7ztxr.png

KE-180

http://i.imgur.com/IK9dk7O.gif

Still have mediocre development, very hot place I live in at this point of the year. Here's the imported model. Switchable cover if you want that Atlas look. I'm planning to make it resizable to make it looks more accurate. Planned stats are two LV-T30 in one engine.

Here's how it looks on the existing tank:

http://i.imgur.com/cM7ztxr.png

Looks like with that engine you could make the new Vulcan_441_Side413201562153PM63.pngVulcan_561_Side413201573325PM63.png

Apparently the Vulcan uses the BE-4 engine, two of them which is present in this pack (KE-4) so it should be pretty close. Only problem is the design of the BE-4 seem to be different from the original picture from Blue Origin and also there is no engine cover if you want to make two engines clustered.

Great!can u redone the mk 1 command pod??

I don't think so, at least at this moment. Also, just in case you think this is a remake that overwrites stock parts, it isn't. Might I recommend you to Ven's stock part revamp? Or maybe Try checking out HGR command pods.

So... I see all of these amazing parts in the thread, and I see people playing with all of these parts, like the retrorockets (Seperatron 2?) And they all looks absolutely amazing, but when i download it and such, they're not there. Am I doing something wrong?

Not at all, the parts you like to see were from the 0.23.5 patch, I remade the parts and removed the old parts from the pack. If you want, you can download the previous pack and try if it works. But reminds me, maybe I should actually make a sepratron now. And sorry might I caused a misunderstanding.

Also would like to update that KE-180 was finished today, RT-A is also done. If I can find an upper stage for 1.25m size that will replace LV-909 and finish it, I will release the next pack version

This is all I saw when I read that.

goodnewseveryone.png

Coming in here with a perhaps tangential question... what is the origin of the Modulefixer.dll file redistributed in the .zip?

EDIT: Aha! I found it here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/63109-0-23-Modulefixer

Is this .dll still needed to get this mod to work? The .dll seems to not have been updated since 0.24 O_o

Edited by Dazpoet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.