If you could a kerbal...

Tortoise

Would you become one?

If were offered to be a kerbal and go inside the world of KSP and work for a space agency and be someone like Jebediah, what would your answer be?

And also, some other "outside" world player is in control of what missions you go on.

Some downsides would be:

You only get one life

Serious missions take forever ingame time, and you wouldn't be able to experience timewarping

Etcetra.

Definitely not. Even if it were in one of my planes, given my aircraft safety record, I'd still say no. I build safe planes with ejection systems, but stuff still goes wrong. And the last thing I would want is to end up in a definitive death trap designed as a stress test for kerbals by dropping a 3.75m tank on my head.

Maybe. I mean, sure, you have to wait years for transfers and such, but you live forever (err... don't tell my test pilots)! There's no reason not to wait!

You might get a bit bored. There seems to be a distinct lack of things to do on Kerbin, since the only significant civilization is the space center. Maybe they all just sit around the training center and play Human Space Program. "Doggone it! This game is totally unrealistic! Everything is too big and too far away!"

Only if I was on Scott Manley's game. I like being alive :D

Being in Danny2462's game would be so much more interesting though!

Just think of all the neat things you could do:

- Survive being dropped on your head from orbit

- Destroy Kerbin

- Be landing gear

- Be a propulsion source

- Destroy Kerbin

- Become a crazy stretch-mutant

- Be a bowling pin

- Miraculously survive plane crashes

- Test out the latest abusement rides

- Destroy Kerbin

Launching in insanely large rockets, surviving a fall from orbit by landing on the helmet, stay in space forever without any needs but looking at the wonders of the universe?

I am in... who cares about exploding? You wont complain after exploding anyway...

Sitting on the top of 1000 tonnes of liquid fuel and oxidizer slapped together with parts from reputable companies like "Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spaceship Parts Co.", and parachutes that were "found lying by the side of the road"? What's to worry about?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.