[0.25/0.90] Better Atmospheres [V5 - June 14th, 2014]

Thesonicgalaxy

Unfortunatly, my flares don't show up like they should....

My sun has the same old yellow, but gets the round white appearance when half behind a planet,

how do I get the always bright white sun in space?

Btw very nice work on the whole thing

Did you replace the sharedassets file? If so, did you do it for the version you're using (32 bit or 64 bit)?

u cant drop; the old shardassets into the 64bit u probaly have to do it manualy if u go to the eve form and go to the original sunflare post u see how to extract it and add the flare yourself but dont know if it work on 64x

Hello

Is it possible to have the celestial Bodys look like do with this mod, without the volumetric clouds?

Cause my pc can't realy handle them e.g. if I want to start a rocket from Kerbin, the volumetric clouds bring down my Physics time ration to 0.2 and the fps below 15.

In space however, everything runs fine, so is it possible to have the Bodys look how they look now from afar, but without the volumetric clouds?

greez vogler

I'm having a problem with either BA or EVE.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

The sun flare works and is white from a distance, but the surface is yellow as is the flare up close. Kerbin no longer has that blue tint look. I have installed BA, so I don't know why it would still look like EVE clouds. All the files are there, as is that RSS.dll fix posted just above. From the surface the sky looks like how it should, not sure about the clouds though (clear skies over the KSC :D).

Anyone else have this problem? AM I just being stupid? It's only been like this since 0.24 and I'm using the x32 version (my computer wouldn't benefit from the x64 version).

http://imgur.com/a/FCrGg

The sun flare works and is white from a distance, but the surface is yellow as is the flare up close. Kerbin no longer has that blue tint look. I have installed BA, so I don't know why it would still look like EVE clouds. All the files are there, as is that RSS.dll fix posted just above. From the surface the sky looks like how it should, not sure about the clouds though (clear skies over the KSC :D).

Anyone else have this problem? AM I just being stupid? It's only been like this since 0.24 and I'm using the x32 version (my computer wouldn't benefit from the x64 version).

EVE Clouds are still there because you still have the EVE config in there.

EVE Clouds are still there because you still have the EVE config in there.

Is that what the whole problem is? What about the lack of atmosphere colour changes?

EDIT: There is no other config file for your med. res mediafire link. I would try the dropbox link, but they don't work. I'll just use the one from 0.23.5 for now.

Edited by Iforgotthis

Is that what the whole problem is? What about the lack of atmosphere colour changes?

EDIT: There is no other config file for your med. res mediafire link. I would try the dropbox link, but they don't work. I'll just use the one from 0.23.5 for now.

I am having the same problem. Also when I remove the Eve cloud config it simply gets rid of the clouds completely.

(I am using 64x version though)

I have tested both the medium and high res versions to no avail.

Edited by Shasjas

I am having the same problem. Also when I remove the Eve cloud config it simply gets rid of the clouds completely.

(I am using 64x version though)

I have tested both the medium and high res versions to no avail.

I tried using the config file from 0.23.5, and with x32 0.24 that works fine.

http://imgur.com/a/FCrGg

it seems like some layers are missing, do a clean re install for eve and BA, if that doesnt work manualy check for layers in eve controll menu. your clouds on kerbin appear like they are from BA though not EVE

- - - Updated - - -

everything works just fine

I'm getting console spam on KSP 64bit about the aurora and kerbin1 textures being messed up. EX: UnityException: Texture 'BoulderCo/Clouds/Textures/aurora' is not readable, the texture memory can not be accessed from scripts. You can make the texture readable in the Texture Import Settings. at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Texture2D:GetPixelBilinear (single,single)

at Clouds.CloudParticle.Update (UnityEngine.Texture2D tex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.VolumeSection.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.VolumeManager.Update (Vector3 pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.CloudLayer.UpdateParticleClouds (Vector3 WorldPos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.Clouds.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm getting console spam on KSP 64bit about the aurora and kerbin1 textures being messed up. EX: UnityException: Texture 'BoulderCo/Clouds/Textures/aurora' is not readable, the texture memory can not be accessed from scripts. You can make the texture readable in the Texture Import Settings. at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Texture2D:GetPixelBilinear (single,single)

at Clouds.CloudParticle.Update (UnityEngine.Texture2D tex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.VolumeSection.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.VolumeManager.Update (Vector3 pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.CloudLayer.UpdateParticleClouds (Vector3 WorldPos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Clouds.Clouds.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

You might wanna take it up to Rbray first(The creator of EVE).

I've also fixed the Mediafire link for the medium res.

Is it possible to have the celestial Bodys look like do with this mod, without the volumetric clouds?

Cause my pc can't realy handle them e.g. if I want to start a rocket from Kerbin, the volumetric clouds bring down my Physics time ratio to 0.3 and the fps below 15.

In space however, everything runs fine, so is it possible to have the Bodys look how they look now from afar, but without the volumetric clouds?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.