[0.24.2] Voice Commander 1.3.2 - Control crafts with your voice

blizzy78

have the last toolbar install 1.7.5 . Voicecommander dir is at correct place: gamedata /blizzy/VoiceCommander.

Mechjeb is at aktulle version.Microfon testet with win 7 microfon konfigurator are working fine.

at toolbar plugin can i not found the voicecommander in setup screen.

[LOG 15:11:54.393] Load(Assembly): blizzy/VoiceCommander/VoiceCommander

[LOG 15:11:54.394] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at E:\Kerbal Space Program game\GameData\blizzy\VoiceCommander\VoiceCommander.dll

[ERR 15:11:54.398] Failed to load assembly E:\Kerbal Space Program game\GameData\blizzy\VoiceCommander\VoiceCommander.dll:

System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path E:\Kerbal Space Program game\GameData\blizzy\VoiceCommander\VoiceCommander.dll

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadExternalAssembly (System.String file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[LOG 15:11:54.400] Load(Assembly): blizzy/VoiceCommander/VoiceCommanderMechJeb

[LOG 15:11:54.400] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at E:\Kerbal Space Program game\GameData\blizzy\VoiceCommander\VoiceCommanderMechJeb.dll

[LOG 15:11:54.402] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'VoiceCommander' V1.0

mechjebVoicecommander:

[ERR 15:11:56.028] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'VoiceCommanderMechJeb' has not met dependency 'VoiceCommander' V1.0

[ERR 15:11:56.029] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'VoiceCommanderMechJeb' is missing 1 dependencies

Work voiceCommander only 32 Bit ?

Edited by Prismatech

Please make a copy of voiceserver.exe somewhere outside of KSP, then start that copy. After that, start KSP. Do not start the voiceserver.exe copy inside of your KSP folder.

This seems to be a problem on some versions of Windows. For example, it does not occur on mine.

when i start voiceserver.exe out of ksp dir have i this bug behind "test 1 2 3"

2116640ff8.png

orginal Voiceserver.exe is at the voicedir have make a copie to dektop

Edit : have as test the voicecommand.dll to the other dir then have i not the bug must i copie second the mechjeb dll too?

Edited by Prismatech

Edit : have as test the voicecommand.dll to the other dir then have i not the bug must i copie second the mechjeb dll too?

I'm sorry, my mistake. Yes, the VoiceCommander.dll is required. No, the VoiceCommanderMechJeb.dll is not required.

Voice Commander 1.3.2 is now available for download.

Note: If the download page is linking an older version for you, press F5 in your browser.

Also note that I've modified the installation instructions in the OP.

hi all,

Have u a women compatible version of that soft? (its 4 my wife :D)

I mean, not a soft which work wiz womens voice, soft which permit to ME to control my wife by the voice (cauz for now, i can only control her wiz my ****, and its not very easy when in public (but very fun :D)

EDIT: ok, je sors...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure actually. The userbase is surprisingly small, so I'm wondering whether it's worth the work.

Hate to hear that. But you have a dedicated fan here. Love the Role Play flavor it adds.

I agree that if it's a recompile only, hopefully. I say it's worth it. (of course, since I'm not the compiler)

Would hate to see this fade out.

• 1 month later...