The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

I̶ ̶*̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶*̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶.̶ nope. I didn't.

The next 3 screenshots show the last time Squad updated their regular PC, Mac and Linux builds.

c8310240df0e9bc90c51ede94d93f810.png

b28612772445c814351f0d61988ca13c.png

324700649c72c926b85c9bb18d1731cd.png

These were all last updated almost a month ago. On the other hand, the next screenshot is of the PC x64 build

d38a8ef1f275902c799367e9b972eeb3.png

Last updated 8 minutes ago.

This is mostly speculation as I have little idea of how Squad or Steam works, but to me it looks like they have been focusing solely on the x64 build for a solid month. Any other ideas?

Edit: Scratch that. The build ID on the SteamDB history proves me wrong. Ignore of this and continue to hype :)

Edited by WillHop

That doesn't match the "history" tab on steamdb, which indicates that each branch has been recieving regular updates. When one updates. they all do spaced out by about 20 minutes or so to an hour or so. (compile time?)

Yeah, I realised this soon after I posted. The wait is making me paranoid!

Yeah, I realised this soon after I posted. The wait is making me paranoid!

You and me both. I confused steamdb with my workplace's git repository for a minute and was furiously searching for my latest code updates! :P

EDIT: win32, win64, *nix are all up for this batch...just waiting on OSX.

Edited by AngusJimiKeith

You and me both. I confused steamdb with my workplace's git repository for a minute and was furiously searching for my latest code updates! :P

EDIT: win32, win64, *nix are all up for this batch...just waiting on OSX.

How can you tell which is for which OS? O_o

i'm confused although the question will be solved once the update is released.

will there be 2 version of the game 32-bit and 64-bit? or one with both executable files. Also will the update be 1.52GB or 700ish? i have a data limit at my internet connection and i won't be able to download 1.52GB of data

I just saw the steamdb page update, and noticed Steam was downloading!!!! :D

Then saw it was a skyrim workshop update.... :(

Hmm.. where are the Word Walls for oh say.. "release" and "0.24" and "today" .. ?