[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

I dont know if its the issue with kerbin side or kerbal Konstrukt.. but there is one very irritating thing.

Launch site selection menu is transparent to clicks, i drag my rocket that is hidden behind it all the time.

Part catalog also had same issue, but it was fixed in latest version.

I dont know if its the issue with kerbin side or kerbal Konstrukt.. but there is one very irritating thing.

Launch site selection menu is transparent to clicks, i drag my rocket that is hidden behind it all the time.

Part catalog also had same issue, but it was fixed in latest version.

medsouz is addressing click-throughs in Kerbal Konstructs.

Coastal Extras 2 is out. Includes a boat launch on KSC Island that is a launch location. Please note you spawn at the top of the ramp on the platform, not in the water. And no, it's not a good idea to launch planes or rockets off it.

Find the new pack in the OP.

Coastal Extras 2 is out. Includes a boat launch on KSC Island that is a launch location. Please note you spawn at the top of the ramp on the platform, not in the water. And no, it's not a good idea to launch planes or rockets off it.

Whoohoo! I hope that includes a great big pier. The pana-max crane had to be sized up to fit the Kerbin Side containers, so I hope it fits. : p

Whoohoo! I hope that includes a great big pier. The pana-max crane had to be sized up to fit the Kerbin Side containers, so I hope it fits. : p

Not this pack. I'm planning something for a larger docks with a runway though.

Yeah, that was a bit. I'm putting my feet up for a few days and catching up with some games in my backlog and my social life. Still plenty in the works though.

Launch Pads 2; KSC #3; Re-work of Command Centres; Tracking Stations update; Airfield Extras 4; Area 110011 Expansion; Jeb's Junkyard; Coastal Extras 3... to name a few.

Just saw this post. Thx for the new boatlaunch! Going to check it out today

Just saw this post. Thx for the new boatlaunch! Going to check it out today

You're welcome. There's two assets for boat launching in the new pack. Let me know if they're any good. I'm planning a 'drydock' for bigger boat launches off the land in a future update.

A few questions about the Oceania pack:

1.) Do you have any larger pictures of the carrier? The only one that I can find is the small picture in the OP.

2.) Will the carrier have any sort of arrestor wires?

Any response would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. I'm really looking forward to this one!