[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

I Cant find the vending machines On that runway,I guess the description lied to me! Also,I cant seem from many launch locations in the VAB,You said there will be a location where you can do it at the top,but never appeared in this update. will that be in a coming update i persume? And some Landing spots do not have descriptions... and once in the select,You must zoom out because when you click locations you also interfer with the ship And,there is No Location for the Ship carrers on the sea.

Edited by Guest

I Cant find the vending machines On that runway,I guess the description lied to me! Also,I cant seem from many launch locations in the VAB,You said there will be a location where you can do it at the top,but never appeared in this update. will that be in a coming update i persume? And some Landing spots do not have descriptions... and once in the select,You must zoom out because when you click locations you also interfer with the ship And,there is No Location for the Ship carrers on the sea.

Yeah, I was actually the one who wrote that description. Just imagine really hard that their there! Can't understand the second part..... The descriptions are a work in progress. You can actually submit your own, as long as it's good and in the style of KSP. Can't understand the last part.........

@AlphaAsh: Alright then, I'll hold off for now! Good luck!

Yeah, I was actually the one who wrote that description. Just imagine really hard that their there! Can't understand the second part..... The descriptions are a work in progress. You can actually submit your own, as long as it's good and in the style of KSP. Can't understand the last part.........

@AlphaAsh: Alright then, I'll hold off for now! Good luck!

I can quickly whip up a Kerbal-sized vending machine with a cube and a UV map. "Snacks!" I'm totally doing it!

...Also,I cant seem from many launch locations in the VAB,You said there will be a location where you can do it at the top,but never appeared in this update...

Green Basin is the location where you launch off the top of a crawler. It was released in 0.36.

...and once in the select,You must zoom out because when you click locations you also interfer with the ship...

That's a Unity bug, where GUI window clicks pass through. It's been annoying Squad just as much as everyone else. Move up to the top of your ship so it's not under the window, or alternatively select your launch location, close the launch selector and then load your ship.

And,there is No Location for the Ship carrers on the sea.

Eskandare is still busy making them awesome. They're not released yet.

The Kerman Lake Airstrip Pack has been updated to version 1.3.

Changelog:

- Lots more lights including runway end lights and touchdown lights.

- Warning beacons that flash!

- More detail including safety barriers and a large hydrant. I re-used a load of stuff from Old KSC to posh up Kerman Lake, Lushlands and Lake Dermal.

Find it in the OP.

Any chance we can get the full list of launch sites back in the VAB? I quite enjoy launching my smaller rockets off the helipads for a bit of a change of scenery.

Thanks!

I'm planning on doing some variant config sets to allow this sort of thing. For now, open up a cfg and where you see LaunchSiteType = SPH, change that to LaunchSiteType = ANY

EDIT - LaunchSiteType not LaunchPadType

Edited by AlphaAsh

I'm planning on doing some variant config sets to allow this sort of thing. For now, open up a cfg and where you see LaunchPadType = SPH, change that to LaunchPadType = ANY

Maybe I should just add a config setting and save you the work.

Is Oceania included in the get it all download? I downloaded it and don't seem to have any boat launch sites, though all of the other sites work perfectly.

edit: nevermind I see now that it is still a WIP!

It should be coming soon. I'm working on an oil rig and hopefully a tanker and a super tanker, possibly a container crane with container ship.

Hey!

RT2 integration doesn`t work for me. Actually i don't even have RemoteTech_Settings.cfg=( Maybe it's because of new version?

RT2 generates its cfg after first use, I think. You should then be able to edit that. Drop by the RT2 thread, I'm sure someone there will be able to help.